Texas Tech Odds to Win 2024 March Madness
The Texas Tech Red Raiders (5-2) are not considered to be in the running to win the national championship at the end of the 2023-24 season, at +15000 on the moneyline.
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
The Red Raiders hit the court against the Omaha Mavericks in a home game. The game commences at 8:00 PM ET on Wednesday, December 6. Texas Tech is a 20.5-point favorite, with the over/under set at 144.5.
Texas Tech NCAA Men's Basketball Championship Odds
|Current||+15000||58th||Bet $100 to win $15000|
|Preseason||+12500||45th||Bet $100 to win $12500|
Sign up at BetMGM today to place futures bets on college basketball!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Texas Tech Team Stats
- Texas Tech has a +44 scoring differential, topping opponents by 6.3 points per game. It is putting up 73.0 points per game to rank 222nd in college basketball and is allowing 66.7 per outing to rank 86th in college basketball.
- The Red Raiders are 3-0 at home, 0-1 on the road and 2-1 in neutral-site games this year.
- Texas Tech is perfect at 4-0 as the favorite and has one win (1-2) as the underdog.
- The Red Raiders are unbeaten in one-possession games (1-0) and games decided by six points or fewer (1-0).
Check out the latest futures and game odds for Texas Tech and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Texas Tech Quadrant Records
- Q1 Record: 0-1 | Q2 Record: 1-1 | Q3 Record: 2-0 | Q4 Record: 2-0
- Against Quadrant 2 opponents, Texas Tech is 1-1 (.500%) -- tied for the 23rd-most victories.
- Texas Tech has tied for the 15th-most Quadrant 3 victories in the country (two).
Quadrant records are based on computer rankings, not NCAA NET rankings. Here's what they mean: Quadrant 1: Home vs 1-30, Neutral vs 1-50, Away vs 1-75 | Quadrant 2: Home vs 31-75, Neutral vs 51-100, Away vs 76-135 | Quadrant 3: Home vs 76-160, Neutral vs 101-200, Away vs 136-240 | Quadrant 4: Home vs 161-plus, Neutral vs 201-plus, Away vs 241-plus
Best Texas Tech Players
- Joe Toussaint leads the Red Raiders in scoring (15.0 PPG) and assists (4.3 per game).
- Texas Tech is led by Warren Washington's 7.7 rebounds per game.
- The Red Raiders are led by Chance McMillian from beyond the arc. He connects on 2.1 shots from deep per game.
- Texas Tech's steals leader is Darrion Williams, who collects 1.3 per game. Washington leads the team averaging 1.3 blocks an outing.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.