Texas Odds to Win 2024 March Madness
Bookmakers have given the Texas Longhorns (6-1) the 20th-best odds in all of college basketball to win the national championship at the conclusion of the 2023-24 season, at +4000 on the moneyline.
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
The Longhorns hit the court against the Marquette Golden Eagles in a road game. The game begins at 8:00 PM ET on Wednesday, December 6. In this contest, Marquette is favored by 7.5 points. Bookmakers have set the point total at 147.5.
Texas NCAA Men's Basketball Championship Odds
|Current||+4000||20th||Bet $100 to win $4000|
|Preseason||+3000||11th||Bet $100 to win $3000|
Sign up at BetMGM today to place futures bets on college basketball!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Texas Team Stats
- Texas has a +108 scoring differential, topping opponents by 15.4 points per game. It is putting up 81.3 points per game to rank 65th in college basketball and is giving up 65.9 per contest to rank 73rd in college basketball.
- Texas is a perfect 6-0 as favorites and winless at 0-1 as underdogs.
- In one-possession games, the Longhorns are 1-0. They also are undefeated in games decided by six points or fewer (1-0).
Check out the latest futures and game odds for Texas and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Texas Quadrant Records
- Q1 Record: 0-1 | Q2 Record: 0-0 | Q3 Record: 1-0 | Q4 Record: 5-0
- Texas has tied for the fourth-most Quadrant 4 wins in the country (five).
Quadrant records are based on computer rankings, not NCAA NET rankings. Here's what they mean: Quadrant 1: Home vs 1-30, Neutral vs 1-50, Away vs 1-75 | Quadrant 2: Home vs 31-75, Neutral vs 51-100, Away vs 76-135 | Quadrant 3: Home vs 76-160, Neutral vs 101-200, Away vs 136-240 | Quadrant 4: Home vs 161-plus, Neutral vs 201-plus, Away vs 241-plus
Best Texas Players
- Max Abmas leads the Longhorns in scoring, racking up 16.7 points per game.
- Texas is led in rebounding by Dillon Mitchell's 8.9 rebounds per game and assists by Tyrese Hunter's 4.1 assists per game.
- Abmas is the top three-point shooter for the Longhorns, knocking down 3.0 per contest.
- Brock Cunningham leads the team with 2.1 steals per game. Mitchell collects 1.7 blocks an outing to pace Texas.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.