Texas A&M Odds to Win 2024 March Madness
Bookmakers have given the Texas A&M Aggies (6-2) the 24th-best odds among all college basketball teams to win the national championship at the end of the 2023-24 season, at +5000 on the moneyline.
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
The Aggies host the DePaul Blue Demons, starting at 9:00 PM ET on Wednesday, December 6. Texas A&M is favored by 19.5 points in this matchup. Oddsmakers have set the over/under at 146.5.
Texas A&M NCAA Men's Basketball Championship Odds
|Current||+5000||24th||Bet $100 to win $5000|
|Preseason||+5000||22nd||Bet $100 to win $5000|
Sign up at BetMGM today to place futures bets on college basketball!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Texas A&M Team Stats
- Texas A&M is outscoring opponents by 7.2 points per game with a +57 scoring differential overall. It puts up 75.3 points per game (171st in college basketball) and allows 68.1 per contest (111th in college basketball).
- At home this year, the Aggies are unbeaten (2-0) while going 2-1 on the road and 2-1 in neutral-site games.
- Texas A&M has won four games (4-1) when playing as the favorite, while going 2-1 when listed as the underdog.
Check out the latest futures and game odds for Texas A&M and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Texas A&M Quadrant Records
- Q1 Record: 3-2 | Q2 Record: 0-0 | Q3 Record: 2-0 | Q4 Record: 1-0
- Texas A&M has the most Quadrant 1 victories in the nation (three), but also are tied for the 33rd-most Quadrant 1 defeats (two).
- Against Quadrant 3 teams, Texas A&M is 2-0 (1.000%) -- tied for the 15th-most wins.
Quadrant records are based on computer rankings, not NCAA NET rankings. Here's what they mean: Quadrant 1: Home vs 1-30, Neutral vs 1-50, Away vs 1-75 | Quadrant 2: Home vs 31-75, Neutral vs 51-100, Away vs 76-135 | Quadrant 3: Home vs 76-160, Neutral vs 101-200, Away vs 136-240 | Quadrant 4: Home vs 161-plus, Neutral vs 201-plus, Away vs 241-plus
Best Texas A&M Players
- Wade Taylor IV leads the Aggies in scoring (18.6 PPG) and assists (4.4 per game).
- Texas A&M is led by Henry Coleman III's 9.1 rebounds per game.
- Taylor is the top three-point shooter for the Aggies, connecting on 1.6 per contest.
- Taylor leads the team with 2.1 steals per game. Wildens Leveque collects 1.0 block a game to pace Texas A&M.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.