TCU Odds to Win 2024 March Madness
Bookmakers expect decent results from the TCU Horned Frogs (7-0), giving them the 35th-ranked odds among all college basketball teams to win the national championship at the conclusion of the 2023-24 season, at +8000 on the moneyline.
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
On Saturday, December 9 at 4:00 PM ET, the Horned Frogs challenge the Clemson Tigers in a neutral-site game. There are currently no odds set for this contest.
TCU NCAA Men's Basketball Championship Odds
|Current||+8000||35th||Bet $100 to win $8000|
|Preseason||+6000||24th||Bet $100 to win $6000|
Sign up at BetMGM today to place futures bets on college basketball!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
TCU Team Stats
- TCU's +179 scoring differential (outscoring opponents by 25.6 points per game) is a result of scoring 91.7 points per game (sixth in college basketball) while giving up 66.1 per outing (75th in college basketball).
- The Horned Frogs are 6-0 at home and 1-0 on the road this year.
- In one-possession games, the Horned Frogs are 1-0. They also are undefeated in games decided by six points or fewer (1-0).
Check out the latest futures and game odds for TCU and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
TCU Quadrant Records
- Q1 Record: 0-0 | Q2 Record: 0-0 | Q3 Record: 1-0 | Q4 Record: 6-0
- TCU has the most Quadrant 4 wins in the country (six).
Quadrant records are based on computer rankings, not NCAA NET rankings. Here's what they mean: Quadrant 1: Home vs 1-30, Neutral vs 1-50, Away vs 1-75 | Quadrant 2: Home vs 31-75, Neutral vs 51-100, Away vs 76-135 | Quadrant 3: Home vs 76-160, Neutral vs 101-200, Away vs 136-240 | Quadrant 4: Home vs 161-plus, Neutral vs 201-plus, Away vs 241-plus
Best TCU Players
- Emanuel Miller leads the Horned Frogs in scoring (15.9 points per game) and rebounding (5.6 rebounds per game).
- Jameer Nelson Jr. paces the team with 4.1 assists per game.
- JaKobe Coles knocks down 1.6 threes per game to lead the Horned Frogs.
- TCU's blocks leader is Ernest Udeh Jr., who records 1.1 per game. Nelson leads the team by averaging 3.1 steals a contest.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.