Houston Odds to Win 2024 March Madness
Currently, the Houston Cougars (8-0) have the seventh-best odds among all college basketball teams to win the national championship at the conclusion of the 2023-24 season, at +1700 on the moneyline.
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
On Wednesday, December 6 at 8:00 PM ET, the Cougars take on the Rice Owls in a home game. Houston is a 28.5-point favorite, with the over/under set at 140.5.
Houston NCAA Men's Basketball Championship Odds
|Current||+1700||7th||Bet $100 to win $1700|
|Preseason||+2200||8th||Bet $100 to win $2200|
Sign up at BetMGM today to place futures bets on college basketball!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Houston Team Stats
- Houston averages 75.0 points per game (179th in college basketball) while giving up 50.4 per outing (first in college basketball). It has a +197 scoring differential overall and outscores opponents by 24.6 points per game.
- The Cougars are 4-0 at home, 1-0 on the road and 3-0 in neutral-site games this year.
Check out the latest futures and game odds for Houston and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Houston Quadrant Records
- Q1 Record: 2-0 | Q2 Record: 1-0 | Q3 Record: 1-0 | Q4 Record: 4-0
- Houston has tied for the fifth-most Quadrant 1 wins in the country (two).
- Against Quadrant 2 teams, Houston is 1-0 (1.000%) -- tied for the 23rd-most victories.
- Houston has tied for the 28th-most Quadrant 4 victories in the nation (four).
Quadrant records are based on computer rankings, not NCAA NET rankings. Here's what they mean: Quadrant 1: Home vs 1-30, Neutral vs 1-50, Away vs 1-75 | Quadrant 2: Home vs 31-75, Neutral vs 51-100, Away vs 76-135 | Quadrant 3: Home vs 76-160, Neutral vs 101-200, Away vs 136-240 | Quadrant 4: Home vs 161-plus, Neutral vs 201-plus, Away vs 241-plus
Best Houston Players
- The Cougars' scoring leader is LJ Cryer, who averages 17.8 points per game.
- Houston is led in rebounding by J'wan Roberts' 8.3 rebounds per game and assists by Jamal Shead's 6.0 assists per game.
- Cryer makes 3.4 threes per game to lead the Cougars.
- Shead leads the team with 2.9 steals per game. Ja'Vier Francis collects 1.5 blocks a contest to pace Houston.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.