Baylor Women's Basketball Odds to Win 2024 March Madness
The Baylor Bears (5-0) are potential contenders to win the national championship at the end of the 2023-24 college basketball season, as bookmakers have listed them at +5000 on the moneyline, the 21st-best odds of all college basketball teams.
Head to Ticketmaster to get tickets to see Baylor play in person!
Thursday's docket includes a road matchup for the Bears versus the SMU Mustangs. Game time is scheduled for 8:00 PM ET.
Bears NCAA Women's Basketball Championship Odds
- Odds to win the national championship: +5000 (Bet $100 to win $5000)
Head to BetMGM to place a futures bet today!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Baylor Team Stats
- Baylor is giving up 58.4 points per game this season (89th-ranked in college basketball), but it has really thrived on offense, posting 93.4 points per contest (seventh-best).
Looking to place a futures bet on Baylor? Sign up with BetMGM today to make your picks!
Baylor Quadrant Records
- Q1 Record: 1-0 | Q2 Record: 1-0 | Q3 Record: 0-0 | Q4 Record: 3-0
- Baylor has tied for the 10th-most Quadrant 1 wins in the country (one).
- Baylor has one win over Quadrant 2 opponents, tied for the 20th-most in the country.
- Against Quadrant 4 teams, Baylor is 3-0 (1.000%) -- tied for the 33rd-most victories.
Quadrant records are based on computer rankings, not NCAA NET rankings. Here's what they mean: Quadrant 1: Home vs 1-30, Neutral vs 1-50, Away vs 1-75 | Quadrant 2: Home vs 31-75, Neutral vs 51-100, Away vs 76-135 | Quadrant 3: Home vs 76-160, Neutral vs 101-200, Away vs 136-240 | Quadrant 4: Home vs 161-plus, Neutral vs 201-plus, Away vs 241-plus
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
- Dre'Una Edwards: 14.4 PTS, 1.4 STL, 55.6 FG%, 38.9 3PT% (7-for-18)
- Aijha Blackwell: 11.8 PTS, 1.6 STL, 52.5 FG%, 28.6 3PT% (4-for-14)
- Sarah Andrews: 13.6 PTS, 1.2 STL, 44.7 FG%, 46.2 3PT% (12-for-26)
- Darianna Littlepage-Buggs: 8.4 PTS, 48.6 FG%
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.