Cowboys Odds to Make Playoffs and Win Super Bowl
The Dallas Cowboys have +1000 odds to win the Super Bowl as of December 6.
Watch the Cowboys this season on Fubo!
Cowboys Super Bowl Odds
- Odds to Win the NFC East: +400
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +1000
Looking to place a futures bet on the Cowboys to win the Super Bowl this season? Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Watch the Cowboys in person this season! Click here to buy tickets on Ticketmaster.
Cowboys Super Bowl Odds Insights
- The Cowboys are three spots lower based on their Super Bowl odds (sixth-best in league) than their computer ranking (third-best).
- Bookmakers have moved the Cowboys' Super Bowl odds up from +1500 at the start of the season to +1000. Among all teams in the league, that is the fourth-smallest change.
- The implied probability of the Cowboys winning the Super Bowl, based on their +1000 moneyline odds, is 9.1%.
Dallas Betting Insights
- Dallas has covered the spread eight times in 12 games.
- The Cowboys have played 12 games this year and eight of them have hit the over.
- The Cowboys have been the moneyline favorite 10 total times this season. They've finished 9-1 in those games.
- Dallas has lost both games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Cowboys have been a tough matchup for opposing teams, as they rank top-five in both total offense (fifth-best with 380.4 yards per game) and total defense (third-best with 287.1 yards allowed per game) this season.
- The Cowboys have been firing on all cylinders this year, as they rank best in scoring offense (32.3 points per game) and fourth-best in scoring defense (18.3 points allowed per game).
Cowboys Impact Players
- Dak Prescott has passed for 3,234 yards (269.5 per game), completing 70.1%, with 26 touchdowns and six interceptions in 12 games.
- Also, Prescott has run for 174 yards and two scores.
- In the passing game, CeeDee Lamb has scored seven times, hauling in 90 balls for 1,182 yards (98.5 per game).
- On the ground, Tony Pollard has scored five TDs and accumulated 737 yards (61.4 per game).
- In 11 games, Brandin Cooks has 37 receptions for 497 yards (45.2 per game) and five scores.
- Micah Parsons has registered 42 tackles, 13.0 TFL, 11.5 sacks, and two passes defended in 11 games for the Cowboys.
Bet on Cowboys to win the Super Bowl and plenty more with BetMGM. Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Cowboys Player Futures
2023-24 Cowboys NFL Schedule
|Week||Date||Opponent||Result||Opp. Super Bowl Odds|
|1||September 10||@ Giants||W 40-0||+150000|
|2||September 17||Jets||W 30-10||+75000|
|3||September 24||@ Cardinals||L 28-16||+150000|
|4||October 1||Patriots||W 38-3||+150000|
|5||October 8||@ 49ers||L 42-10||+300|
|6||October 16||@ Chargers||W 20-17||+10000|
|8||October 29||Rams||W 43-20||+10000|
|9||November 5||@ Eagles||L 28-23||+600|
|10||November 12||Giants||W 49-17||+150000|
|11||November 19||@ Panthers||W 33-10||+150000|
|12||November 23||Commanders||W 45-10||+150000|
|13||November 30||Seahawks||W 41-35||+10000|
|15||December 17||@ Bills||-||+3000|
|16||December 24||@ Dolphins||-||+700|
|18||January 7||@ Commanders||-||+150000|
Odds are current as of December 6 at 5:18 AM ET. Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.