UTEP vs. Lamar Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 22
Wednesday's game at McArthur Center has the Lamar Cardinals (3-1) taking on the UTEP Miners (3-1) at 1:00 PM ET on November 22. Our computer prediction projects a 71-62 victory for Lamar.
Their last time out, the Miners lost 90-87 to Cal Baptist on Saturday.
UTEP vs. Lamar Game Info
- When: Wednesday, November 22, 2023 at 1:00 PM ET
- Where: McArthur Center in St. Petersburg, Florida
UTEP vs. Lamar Score Prediction
- Prediction: Lamar 71, UTEP 62
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
UTEP Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Miners outscored opponents by 4.4 points per game last season (posting 68.3 points per game, 117th in college basketball, and conceding 63.9 per contest, 171st in college basketball) and had a +140 scoring differential.
- UTEP posted 67.6 points per game last season in conference games, which was 0.7 fewer points per game than its overall average (68.3).
- The Miners scored 72.4 points per game at home last season, compared to 66.2 points per game when playing on the road, a difference of 6.2 points per contest.
- UTEP allowed 64.6 points per game last year in home games, which was 0.3 more points than it allowed away from home (64.3).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.