Texas Southern vs. SFA Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 22
Wednesday's contest between the Stephen F. Austin Ladyjacks (1-2) and Texas Southern Tigers (1-3) going head to head at Health & PE Arena has a projected final score of 70-69 (based on our computer prediction) in favor of SFA, so it should be a tight matchup. The game will start at 8:00 PM ET on November 22.
The Tigers lost their most recent outing 106-47 against LSU on Monday.
Texas Southern vs. SFA Game Info
- When: Wednesday, November 22, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET
- Where: Health & PE Arena in Houston, Texas
Texas Southern vs. SFA Score Prediction
- Prediction: SFA 70, Texas Southern 69
Other SWAC Predictions
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Texas Southern Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Tigers were outscored by 16.4 points per game last season (posting 60.3 points per game, 271st in college basketball, while allowing 76.7 per contest, 353rd in college basketball) and had a -474 scoring differential.
- Texas Southern's offense was more productive in SWAC games last season, averaging 62.1 points per contest, compared to its overall average of 60.3 PPG.
- When playing at home, the Tigers posted 0.8 more points per game last season (60.8) than they did on the road (60.0).
- In 2022-23, Texas Southern allowed 71.2 points per game at home. In road games, it allowed 80.6.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.