Texas State vs. Sam Houston Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 21
Tuesday's game that pits the Texas State Bobcats (3-0) against the Sam Houston Bearkats (2-1) at Strahan Arena is expected to be a one-sided matchup based on our computer prediction, which projects a final score of 78-61 in favor of Texas State, who is heavily favored by our model. Tipoff is at 8:00 PM ET on November 21.
Their last time out, the Bobcats won on Friday 66-63 over UT Rio Grande Valley.
Texas State vs. Sam Houston Game Info
- When: Tuesday, November 21, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET
- Where: Strahan Arena in San Marcos, Texas
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
Texas State vs. Sam Houston Score Prediction
- Prediction: Texas State 78, Sam Houston 61
Other Sun Belt Predictions
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Texas State Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Bobcats' +274 scoring differential last season (outscoring opponents by 8.3 points per game) was a result of putting up 67.5 points per game (133rd in college basketball) while giving up 59.2 per outing (52nd in college basketball).
- In conference action, Texas State put up fewer points per contest (66.5) than its season average (67.5).
- Offensively the Bobcats performed better when playing at home last season, posting 69.6 points per game, compared to 65.4 per game in away games.
- Texas State gave up 54.7 points per game when playing at home last year, compared to 64.4 when playing on the road.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.