Dak Prescott vs. Mac Jones in Week 4: Cowboys vs. Patriots Preview, Stats
The October 1 matchup between the Dallas Cowboys (2-1) and New England Patriots (1-2) features a standoff at the QB position, with Dak Prescott and Mac Jones leading the way for their respective teams. Which signal caller has the edge? We dissect all of the relevant details below.
Cowboys vs. Patriots Game Info
- Game Date: Sunday, October 1, 2023
- Time: 4:25 PM ET
- Venue: AT&T Stadium
- Location: Arlington, Texas
- TV: FOX
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Want to rep Prescott this season? Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Dak Prescott vs. Mac Jones Matchup
|Dak Prescott||2023 Stats||Mac Jones|
|647 (215.7)||Passing Yards (Per Game)||748 (249.3)|
|44 (14.7)||Rushing Yards (Per game)||53 (17.7)|
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
Other Matchup Previews
Patriots Defensive Stats
- So far this season, the Patriots rank ninth in the NFL with 19.7 points allowed per game and rank fifth in total yards allowed with 270.3 yards given up per game.
- When it comes to defending the pass, New England's D has been clicking this season, as it ranks fifth in the league with 531 total passing yards allowed (177 per game).
- Against the run, the Patriots have been one of the top defenses in the league, ranking ninth in the NFL by allowing 93.3 rushing yards per game. Meanwhile, they rank ninth with 3.6 yards allowed per rush attempt.
- Defensively, New England is 23rd in the NFL in red-zone percentage allowed at 66.7%. In third-down efficiency allowed, it is third (27%).
Who comes out on top when the Cowboys and the Patriots square off? Use our link to sign up at BetMGM for a first-time deposit bonus and place your bets today!
Cowboys Defensive Stats
- So far this season, the Patriots' defense has been clicking, as it ranks ninth in the league with 19.7 points allowed per contest. In terms of yards allowed, the team ranks fifth with 811 total yards allowed (270.3 per game).
- When it comes to defending the pass, New England is top-10 this year, ranking fifth in the NFL with 531 total passing yards allowed (177 allowed per game). It also ranks third in passing touchdowns allowed (two).
- Against the run, the Patriots have been one of the most effective defenses in the league, ranking ninth in the NFL by allowing 93.3 rushing yards per game. Meanwhile, they rank ninth with 3.6 yards allowed per rush attempt.
- Defensively, New England ranks third in the NFL in third-down efficiency allowed (27%) and 23rd in red-zone efficiency allowed (66.7%).
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.