Robbie Grossman vs. Angels Preview, Player Prop Bets - September 26
Robbie Grossman -- with a slugging percentage of .577 in his past 10 games, including two home runs -- will be in action for the Texas Rangers versus the Los Angeles Angels, with Reid Detmers on the hill, on September 26 at 9:38 PM ET.
In his most recent game he had a hitless showing (0-for-1) against the Angels.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Robbie Grossman Game Info & Props vs. the Angels
- Game Day: Tuesday, September 26, 2023
- Game Time: 9:38 PM ET
- Stadium: Angel Stadium of Anaheim
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Angels Starter: Reid Detmers
- TV Channel: MLB Network
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -182)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +500)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +195)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +110)
Looking to place a prop bet on Robbie Grossman? Check out what's available at BetMGM and use bonus code "GNPLAY" when you sign up with this link!
Discover More About This Game
|Rangers Injury Report|
|Rangers vs Angels Betting Trends & Stats|
|Rangers vs Angels Pitching Matchup|
|Rangers vs Angels Prediction|
|How to Watch Rangers vs Angels|
|Rangers vs Angels Odds|
|Rangers vs Angels Player Props|
Robbie Grossman At The Plate
- Grossman is hitting .241 with 23 doubles, a triple, 10 home runs and 55 walks.
- In 62 of 109 games this season (56.9%) Grossman has had a hit, and in 17 of those games he had more than one (15.6%).
- He has hit a long ball in 10 games this season (9.2%), homering in 2.4% of his trips to the plate.
- Grossman has had an RBI in 30 games this year (27.5%), including 13 multi-RBI outings (11.9%). He has also driven in three or more of his team's runs in five contests.
- He has scored in 42 of 109 games this year, and more than once 12 times.
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Other Rangers Players vs the Angels
- Click Here for Nate Lowe
- Click Here for Jonah Heim
- Click Here for Corey Seager
- Click Here for Marcus Semien
- Click Here for Josh Jung
- Click Here for Mitch Garver
- Click Here for Leody Taveras
Robbie Grossman Home/Away Batting Splits
Angels Pitching Rankings
- The 9.1 strikeouts per nine innings put together by the Angels pitching staff ranks seventh in the league.
- The Angels have a 4.77 team ERA that ranks 24th across all league pitching staffs.
- Angels pitchers combine to surrender 202 total home runs at a clip of 1.3 per game (to rank 24th in the league).
- Detmers makes the start for the Angels, his 28th of the season. He is 3-10 with a 4.70 ERA and 161 strikeouts in 141 2/3 innings pitched.
- The lefty's last appearance came on Wednesday against the Tampa Bay Rays, when he tossed four innings, surrendering no earned runs while giving up three hits.
- The 24-year-old has a 4.70 ERA and 10.2 strikeouts per nine innings in 27 games this season, while allowing a batting average of .251 to his opponents.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.