Rangers vs. Angels Probable Starting Pitchers Today - September 26
Marcus Semien brings a two-game homer streak into the Texas Rangers' (88-68) game against the Los Angeles Angels (70-87) at 9:38 PM ET on Tuesday, at Angel Stadium of Anaheim.
This contest's pitching matchup is set, as the Rangers will send Cody Bradford (4-2) to the mound, while Reid Detmers (3-10) will get the nod for the Angels.
Bet Now: Get the latest odds for this matchup and pitcher props on BetMGM. New depositors can use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Rangers vs. Angels Pitcher Matchup Info
- Date: Tuesday, September 26, 2023
- Time: 9:38 PM ET
- TV: MLB Network
- Location: Anaheim, California
- Venue: Angel Stadium of Anaheim
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Probable Pitchers: Bradford - TEX (4-2, 4.65 ERA) vs Detmers - LAA (3-10, 4.70 ERA)
Discover More About This Game
|Rangers Injury Report|
|Rangers vs Angels Betting Trends & Stats|
|Rangers vs Angels Prediction|
|How to Watch Rangers vs Angels|
|Rangers vs Angels Odds|
Rangers Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Cody Bradford
- The Rangers will hand the ball to Bradford (4-2) for his eighth start of the season.
- The left-hander gave up six earned runs and allowed seven hits in three innings pitched against the Cleveland Guardians on Sunday, Sept. 17.
- The 25-year-old has an ERA of 4.65 and 8.2 strikeouts per nine innings, with a batting average against of .251 in 18 games this season.
- None of Bradford's seven starts this season have met the criteria for a quality start.
- Bradford has started seven games this season, and he's lasted five or more innings four times. He averages 2.8 innings per appearance.
- He has made 18 appearances and finished seven of them without allowing an earned run.
Cody Bradford vs. Angels
- The Angels are batting .245 this season, 18th in MLB. They have a team slugging percentage of .427 (eighth in the league) with 225 home runs.
- The Angels have gone 2-for-14 with two doubles and an RBI in one game against the left-hander this season.
Angels Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Reid Detmers
- The Angels are sending Detmers (3-10) out to make his 28th start of the season. He is 3-10 with a 4.70 ERA and 161 strikeouts in 141 2/3 innings pitched.
- The lefty last pitched on Wednesday against the Tampa Bay Rays, when he threw four innings, allowing no earned runs while giving up three hits.
- In 27 games this season, the 24-year-old has an ERA of 4.70, with 10.2 strikeouts per nine innings. Opponents are hitting .251 against him.
- Detmers has collected eight quality starts this season.
- Detmers will look to secure his 19th matchup of five or more innings pitched this season. He's averaging 5.2 innings per appearance.
- He has held his opponents without an earned run in three of his 27 appearances this season.
Reid Detmers vs. Rangers
- He meets a Rangers offense that ranks third in the league with 865 total runs scored while batting .266 as a unit. His opponent has a collective .458 slugging percentage (second in MLB action) and has hit a total of 227 home runs (third in the league).
- Detmers has pitched 17 1/3 innings, giving up four earned runs on 11 hits while striking out 20 against the Rangers this season.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.