Rangers vs. Angels: Odds, spread, over/under - September 26
When the Texas Rangers (88-68) go head to head against the Los Angeles Angels (70-87) at Angel Stadium of Anaheim on Tuesday, September 26 at 9:38 PM ET, Marcus Semien will be looking for his 100th RBI of the season (he currently has 98).
The Angels are +145 moneyline underdogs in this matchup with the Rangers (-175). The matchup's over/under is set at 9 runs.
Rangers vs. Angels Time and TV Channel
- Date: Tuesday, September 26, 2023
- Time: 9:38 PM ET
- TV: MLB Network
- Location: Anaheim, California
- Venue: Angel Stadium of Anaheim
- Probable Pitchers: Cody Bradford - TEX (4-2, 4.65 ERA) vs Reid Detmers - LAA (3-10, 4.70 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Rangers vs. Angels Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
Check out the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup across several sportsbooks.
|Rangers Moneyline||Angels Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|BetMGM||-175||+145||-||9||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Wanting to bet on the Rangers and Angels matchup but aren't sure how to get started? Here's a quick rundown. Some of the most common betting types include the moneyline, run line, and total. A moneyline bet means that you think one of the teams -- the Rangers (-175), for instance -- will win. It's that easy! If the Rangers win, and you bet $10, you'd get $15.71 back.
There are many other ways to play, too. You can wager on player props (will Corey Seager get a hit?), parlays (combining picks from different games to multiply your potential winnings), and more. For more details on the many ways you can wager, check out the BetMGM app and website.
Ready to place your bet? Click here and enter bonus code "GNPLAY" to claim your BetMGM promo today.
Explore More About This Game
|Rangers Injury Report|
|Rangers vs Angels Betting Trends & Stats|
|Rangers vs Angels Pitching Matchup|
|Rangers vs Angels Prediction|
|How to Watch Rangers vs Angels|
|Rangers vs Angels Player Props|
Rangers vs. Angels Betting Trends and Insights
- The Rangers have entered the game as favorites 105 times this season and won 63, or 60%, of those games.
- When playing as moneyline favorites with odds of -175 or shorter, the Rangers have gone 24-12 (66.7%).
- The sportsbooks' moneyline implies a 63.6% chance of a victory for Texas.
- The Rangers have a 6-3 record over the nine games they were a moneyline favorite in their last 10 matchups.
- Over its last 10 matchups (all had set totals), Texas combined with its opponents to go over the total six times.
- The Angels have been chosen as underdogs in 84 games this year and have walked away with the win 33 times (39.3%) in those games.
- This season, the Angels have come away with a win five times in 19 chances when named as an underdog of at least +145 or worse on the moneyline.
- In 10 games as underdogs over the last 10 matchups, the Angels have a record of 2-8.
- Los Angeles and its opponents have combined to hit the over six times in the last 10 games with a total.
Rangers vs. Angels Player Props
|Hits O/U||Total Bases O/U||HR O/U||RBI O/U|
|Adolis García||0.5 (-189)||1.5 (+120)||0.5 (+290)||0.5 (+145)|
|Jonah Heim||0.5 (-200)||1.5 (+135)||0.5 (+425)||0.5 (+175)|
|Josh Jung||0.5 (-238)||1.5 (+115)||0.5 (+375)||0.5 (+155)|
|Marcus Semien||0.5 (-278)||1.5 (-105)||0.5 (+375)||0.5 (+155)|
|Corey Seager||1.5 (+175)||1.5 (-105)||0.5 (+270)||0.5 (+130)|
Check out all the player prop markets available for this game, including betting on players to get a hit, go deep, or pick up a bunch of strikeouts. Head to BetMGM for the latest odds available for the , and place your bets. New depositors can use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Rangers Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||AL West Rank|
|Win World Series||+900||4th||1st|
|Win AL West||-649||-||1st|
Think the Rangers can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Texas and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.