Rangers vs. Angels: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Run Line, Home/Road Splits
Marcus Semien and the Texas Rangers will take on Randal Grichuk and the Los Angeles Angels at Angel Stadium of Anaheim in the second of a three-game series, on Tuesday at 9:38 PM ET.
The Angels are +145 moneyline underdogs in this matchup with the favorite Rangers (-175). The matchup's total is set at 9 runs.
Rep your team with officially licensed Rangers gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Rangers vs. Angels Odds & Info
- Date: Tuesday, September 26, 2023
- Time: 9:38 PM ET
- TV: MLB Network
- Location: Anaheim, California
- Venue: Angel Stadium of Anaheim
- Live Stream: Watch on Fubo!
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Run Line||Favorite Run Line Odds||Underdog Run Line Odds|
Rangers Recent Betting Performance
- In nine games over the last 10 matchups when favored by sportsbooks, the Rangers have a record of 6-3.
- The Rangers and their opponents have combined to hit the over six times in their last 10 games with a total.
- There has not been a spread set for any of the Rangers' last 10 games.
Explore More About This Game
|Rangers Injury Report|
|Rangers vs Angels Pitching Matchup|
|Rangers vs Angels Prediction|
|How to Watch Rangers vs Angels|
|Rangers vs Angels Odds|
|Rangers vs Angels Player Props|
Rangers Betting Records & Stats
- The Rangers have a 63-42 record in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 60% of those games).
- When playing as moneyline favorites with odds of -175 or shorter, Texas has gone 24-12 (66.7%).
- Based on this game's moneyline, the Rangers' implied win probability is 63.6%.
- Texas has had an over/under set by oddsmakers 155 times, and have combined with opponents to go over the total in 82 of those games (82-66-7).
- The Rangers have gone 9-5-0 ATS this season.
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on and the with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
|Home||Away||Day||Night||Vs. Starting RHP||Vs. Starting LHP|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.