Nate Lowe vs. Angels Preview, Player Prop Bets - September 26
Nate Lowe -- .128 average over his past 10 games -- will be in action for the Texas Rangers against the Los Angeles Angels, with Reid Detmers on the hill, on September 26 at 9:38 PM ET.
In his most recent game, he notched a home run while going 1-for-4 against the Angels.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Nate Lowe Game Info & Props vs. the Angels
- Game Day: Tuesday, September 26, 2023
- Game Time: 9:38 PM ET
- Stadium: Angel Stadium of Anaheim
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Angels Starter: Reid Detmers
- TV Channel: MLB Network
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -189)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +525)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +210)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +125)
Looking to place a prop bet on Nate Lowe? Check out what's available at BetMGM and use bonus code "GNPLAY" when you sign up with this link!
Explore More About This Game
|Rangers Injury Report|
|Rangers vs Angels Betting Trends & Stats|
|Rangers vs Angels Pitching Matchup|
|Rangers vs Angels Prediction|
|How to Watch Rangers vs Angels|
|Rangers vs Angels Odds|
|Rangers vs Angels Player Props|
Nate Lowe At The Plate
- Lowe is hitting .267 with 38 doubles, two triples, 17 home runs and 90 walks.
- Among the qualifying hitters in baseball, his batting average ranks 55th, his on-base percentage ranks 17th, and he is 85th in the league in slugging.
- Lowe has had a hit in 113 of 155 games this season (72.9%), including multiple hits 41 times (26.5%).
- He has hit a home run in 17 games this season (11.0%), homering in 2.4% of his plate appearances.
- In 36.1% of his games this year, Lowe has had at least one RBI. He's picked up more than one in 13.5% and driven in three or more of his team's runs in four contests.
- In 43.2% of his games this year, he has scored at least once. And he's had 17 games with multiple runs (11.0%).
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Other Rangers Players vs the Angels
- Click Here for Robbie Grossman
- Click Here for Jonah Heim
- Click Here for Corey Seager
- Click Here for Marcus Semien
- Click Here for Josh Jung
- Click Here for Mitch Garver
- Click Here for Leody Taveras
Nate Lowe Home/Away Batting Splits
Angels Pitching Rankings
- The 9.1 strikeouts per nine innings put together by the Angels pitching staff ranks seventh in MLB.
- The Angels have the 24th-ranked team ERA among all league pitching staffs (4.77).
- Angels pitchers combine to give up 202 total home runs at a clip of 1.3 per game (to rank 24th in baseball).
- Detmers gets the start for the Angels, his 28th of the season. He is 3-10 with a 4.70 ERA and 161 strikeouts in 141 2/3 innings pitched.
- The lefty's most recent appearance was on Wednesday against the Tampa Bay Rays, when he went four innings, surrendering no earned runs while allowing three hits.
- In 27 games this season, the 24-year-old has a 4.70 ERA and 10.2 strikeouts per nine innings, while giving up a batting average of .251 to opposing hitters.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.