Mitch Garver vs. Angels Preview, Player Prop Bets - September 26
Mitch Garver, with a slugging percentage of .429 in his past 10 games -- including two home runs -- will be in action for the Texas Rangers versus the Los Angeles Angels, with Reid Detmers on the mound, September 26 at 9:38 PM ET.
He reached base in all four of his plate appearances (3-for-3 with a home run and an RBI) in his most recent game against the Angels.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Mitch Garver Game Info & Props vs. the Angels
- Game Day: Tuesday, September 26, 2023
- Game Time: 9:38 PM ET
- Stadium: Angel Stadium of Anaheim
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Angels Starter: Reid Detmers
- TV Channel: MLB Network
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -161)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +333)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +170)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +110)
Looking to place a prop bet on Mitch Garver? Check out what's available at BetMGM and use bonus code "GNPLAY" when you sign up with this link!
Discover More About This Game
|Rangers Injury Report|
|Rangers vs Angels Betting Trends & Stats|
|Rangers vs Angels Pitching Matchup|
|Rangers vs Angels Prediction|
|How to Watch Rangers vs Angels|
|Rangers vs Angels Odds|
|Rangers vs Angels Player Props|
Mitch Garver At The Plate
- Garver is batting .281 with 11 doubles, 19 home runs and 42 walks.
- Garver enters this game on a five-game hitting streak. In his last games, he's hitting .500 with two homers.
- In 65.9% of his games this year (54 of 82), Garver has picked up at least one hit, and in 19 of those games (23.2%) he recorded at least two.
- In 20.7% of his games this year, he has hit a home run, and 5.9% of his trips to the dish.
- Garver has had at least one RBI in 36.6% of his games this season (30 of 82), with more than one RBI 10 times (12.2%). He has also been responsible for three or more of his team's runs in five contests.
- He has scored in 35 of 82 games this year, and more than once 9 times.
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Other Rangers Players vs the Angels
- Click Here for Nate Lowe
- Click Here for Robbie Grossman
- Click Here for Jonah Heim
- Click Here for Corey Seager
- Click Here for Marcus Semien
- Click Here for Josh Jung
- Click Here for Leody Taveras
Mitch Garver Home/Away Batting Splits
Angels Pitching Rankings
- The pitching staff for the Angels has a collective 9.1 K/9, the seventh-best in MLB.
- The Angels have a 4.77 team ERA that ranks 24th across all MLB pitching staffs.
- Angels pitchers combine to give up 202 total home runs at a clip of 1.3 per game (to rank 24th in the league).
- Detmers (3-10) gets the starting nod for the Angels in his 28th start of the season. He's put together a 4.70 ERA in 141 2/3 innings pitched, with 161 strikeouts.
- The lefty's most recent appearance came on Wednesday against the Tampa Bay Rays, when he went four innings, surrendering no earned runs while allowing three hits.
- In 27 games this season, the 24-year-old has an ERA of 4.70, with 10.2 strikeouts per nine innings. Opponents are hitting .251 against him.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.