Marcus Semien vs. Angels Preview, Player Prop Bets - September 26
The Texas Rangers, including Marcus Semien and his .632 slugging percentage over his past 10 games, take on starting pitcher Reid Detmers and the Los Angeles Angels at Angel Stadium of Anaheim, Tuesday at 9:38 PM ET.
In his most recent game, he notched a home run while going 1-for-5 against the Angels.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Marcus Semien Game Info & Props vs. the Angels
- Game Day: Tuesday, September 26, 2023
- Game Time: 9:38 PM ET
- Stadium: Angel Stadium of Anaheim
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Angels Starter: Reid Detmers
- TV Channel: MLB Network
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -278)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +375)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +155)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: -118)
Looking to place a prop bet on Marcus Semien? Check out what's available at BetMGM and use bonus code "GNPLAY" when you sign up with this link!
Explore More About This Game
|Rangers Injury Report|
|Rangers vs Angels Betting Trends & Stats|
|Rangers vs Angels Pitching Matchup|
|Rangers vs Angels Prediction|
|How to Watch Rangers vs Angels|
|Rangers vs Angels Odds|
|Rangers vs Angels Player Props|
Marcus Semien At The Plate
- Semien leads Texas with a slugging percentage of .478, fueled by 70 extra-base hits.
- Among the qualifying hitters in baseball, his batting average ranks 29th, his on-base percentage ranks 40th, and he is 35th in the league in slugging.
- Semien has gotten a hit in 115 of 156 games this year (73.7%), including 51 multi-hit games (32.7%).
- He has hit a long ball in 16.0% of his games this year, and 3.9% of his trips to the dish.
- Semien has had at least one RBI in 41.7% of his games this season (65 of 156), with two or more RBI 22 times (14.1%). He has also accounted for three or more of his team's runs in eight contests.
- He has scored in 87 of 156 games this year, and more than once 22 times.
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Other Rangers Players vs the Angels
- Click Here for Nate Lowe
- Click Here for Robbie Grossman
- Click Here for Jonah Heim
- Click Here for Corey Seager
- Click Here for Josh Jung
- Click Here for Mitch Garver
- Click Here for Leody Taveras
Marcus Semien Home/Away Batting Splits
Angels Pitching Rankings
- The 9.1 strikeouts per nine innings put together by the Angels pitching staff ranks seventh in MLB.
- The Angels' 4.77 team ERA ranks 24th across all MLB pitching staffs.
- Angels pitchers combine to surrender 202 total home runs at a rate of 1.3 per game (to rank 24th in baseball).
- Detmers gets the start for the Angels, his 28th of the season. He is 3-10 with a 4.70 ERA and 161 strikeouts through 141 2/3 innings pitched.
- In his most recent time out on Wednesday, the left-hander threw four innings against the Tampa Bay Rays, allowing no earned runs while surrendering three hits.
- The 24-year-old has a 4.70 ERA and 10.2 strikeouts per nine innings in 27 games this season, while giving up a batting average of .251 to his opponents.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.