Leody Taveras vs. Angels Preview, Player Prop Bets - September 26
Leody Taveras and his .457 on-base percentage over his past 10 games (137 points higher than his season-long percentage), will be in action for the Texas Rangers versus the Los Angeles Angels and Reid Detmers on September 26 at 9:38 PM ET.
He had a one-hit showing in his last game (1-for-4) against the Angels.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Leody Taveras Game Info & Props vs. the Angels
- Game Day: Tuesday, September 26, 2023
- Game Time: 9:38 PM ET
- Stadium: Angel Stadium of Anaheim
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Angels Starter: Reid Detmers
- TV Channel: MLB Network
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +700)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +225)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +140)
Looking to place a prop bet on Leody Taveras? Check out what's available at BetMGM and use bonus code "GNPLAY" when you sign up with this link!
Read More About This Game
|Rangers Injury Report|
|Rangers vs Angels Betting Trends & Stats|
|Rangers vs Angels Pitching Matchup|
|Rangers vs Angels Prediction|
|How to Watch Rangers vs Angels|
|Rangers vs Angels Odds|
|Rangers vs Angels Player Props|
Leody Taveras At The Plate
- Taveras is hitting .274 with 31 doubles, three triples, 13 home runs and 34 walks.
- Among qualifying hitters in MLB, he ranks 37th in batting average, 90th in on-base percentage, and 80th in slugging.
- Taveras has picked up a hit in 65.0% of his 137 games this year, with more than one hit in 27.0% of them.
- In 12 games this season, he has gone deep (8.8%, and 2.4% of his trips to the dish).
- In 30.7% of his games this season, Taveras has had at least one RBI. He's picked up more than one in 10.9% and driven in three or more of his team's runs in seven contests.
- In 37.2% of his games this year, he has scored at least once. And he's had 14 games with multiple runs (10.2%).
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Other Rangers Players vs the Angels
- Click Here for Nate Lowe
- Click Here for Robbie Grossman
- Click Here for Jonah Heim
- Click Here for Corey Seager
- Click Here for Marcus Semien
- Click Here for Josh Jung
- Click Here for Mitch Garver
Leody Taveras Home/Away Batting Splits
Angels Pitching Rankings
- The Angels pitching staff ranks seventh in MLB with a collective 9.1 strikeouts per nine innings.
- The Angels' 4.77 team ERA ranks 24th among all MLB pitching staffs.
- Angels pitchers combine to allow 202 total home runs at a rate of 1.3 per game (to rank 24th in baseball).
- Detmers (3-10) gets the starting nod for the Angels in his 28th start of the season. He has a 4.70 ERA in 141 2/3 innings pitched, with 161 strikeouts.
- In his last outing on Wednesday against the Tampa Bay Rays, the left-hander went four innings, allowing no earned runs while surrendering three hits.
- The 24-year-old has put up an ERA of 4.70, with 10.2 strikeouts per nine innings, in 27 games this season. Opponents are hitting .251 against him.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.