Josh Jung vs. Angels Preview, Player Prop Bets - September 26
The Texas Rangers, including Josh Jung (.250 on-base percentage in past 10 games, 68 points below season-long percentage), take on starting pitcher Reid Detmers and the Los Angeles Angels at Angel Stadium of Anaheim, Tuesday at 9:38 PM ET.
In his previous game he had a hitless performance (0-for-5) against the Angels.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Josh Jung Game Info & Props vs. the Angels
- Game Day: Tuesday, September 26, 2023
- Game Time: 9:38 PM ET
- Stadium: Angel Stadium of Anaheim
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Angels Starter: Reid Detmers
- TV Channel: MLB Network
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -238)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +375)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +155)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +110)
Looking to place a prop bet on Josh Jung? Check out what's available at BetMGM and use bonus code "GNPLAY" when you sign up with this link!
Discover More About This Game
|Rangers Injury Report|
|Rangers vs Angels Betting Trends & Stats|
|Rangers vs Angels Pitching Matchup|
|Rangers vs Angels Prediction|
|How to Watch Rangers vs Angels|
|Rangers vs Angels Odds|
|Rangers vs Angels Player Props|
Josh Jung At The Plate
- Jung is batting .271 with 25 doubles, a triple, 23 home runs and 28 walks.
- Among qualifying hitters in MLB action, he ranks 46th in batting average, 93rd in on-base percentage, and 33rd in slugging.
- Jung has reached base via a hit in 81 games this season (of 116 played), and had multiple hits in 36 of those games.
- In 17.2% of his games this season, he has gone deep, and 4.7% of his trips to the plate.
- Jung has driven in a run in 40 games this season (34.5%), including 20 games with more than one RBI (17.2%). He has also driven home three or more of his team's runs in eight contests.
- He has scored in 41.4% of his games this year (48 of 116), with two or more runs 22 times (19.0%).
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Other Rangers Players vs the Angels
- Click Here for Nate Lowe
- Click Here for Robbie Grossman
- Click Here for Jonah Heim
- Click Here for Corey Seager
- Click Here for Marcus Semien
- Click Here for Mitch Garver
- Click Here for Leody Taveras
Josh Jung Home/Away Batting Splits
Angels Pitching Rankings
- The pitching staff for the Angels has a collective 9.1 K/9, the seventh-best in the league.
- The Angels have a 4.77 team ERA that ranks 24th among all league pitching staffs.
- Angels pitchers combine to rank 24th in baseball in home runs given up (202 total, 1.3 per game).
- Detmers gets the start for the Angels, his 28th of the season. He is 3-10 with a 4.70 ERA and 161 strikeouts in 141 2/3 innings pitched.
- The lefty last pitched on Wednesday against the Tampa Bay Rays, when he threw four innings, allowing no earned runs while giving up three hits.
- The 24-year-old has an ERA of 4.70, with 10.2 strikeouts per nine innings, in 27 games this season. Opponents are hitting .251 against him.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.