Jonah Heim vs. Angels Preview, Player Prop Bets - September 26
Jonah Heim -- 0-for-2 in his last game -- will be in action for the Texas Rangers versus the Los Angeles Angels, with Reid Detmers on the mound, on September 26 at 9:38 PM ET.
In his last game he had a hitless performance (0-for-2) against the Angels.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Jonah Heim Game Info & Props vs. the Angels
- Game Day: Tuesday, September 26, 2023
- Game Time: 9:38 PM ET
- Stadium: Angel Stadium of Anaheim
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Angels Starter: Reid Detmers
- TV Channel: MLB Network
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -200)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +425)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +175)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +125)
Looking to place a prop bet on Jonah Heim? Check out what's available at BetMGM and use bonus code "GNPLAY" when you sign up with this link!
Read More About This Game
|Rangers Injury Report|
|Rangers vs Angels Betting Trends & Stats|
|Rangers vs Angels Pitching Matchup|
|Rangers vs Angels Prediction|
|How to Watch Rangers vs Angels|
|Rangers vs Angels Odds|
|Rangers vs Angels Player Props|
Jonah Heim At The Plate
- Heim is batting .261 with 29 doubles, 18 home runs and 38 walks.
- In 65.6% of his games this season (80 of 122), Heim has picked up at least one hit, and in 31 of those games (25.4%) he recorded multiple hits.
- He has hit a long ball in 14.8% of his games in 2023 (18 of 122), and 3.7% of his trips to the dish.
- Heim has had at least one RBI in 41.0% of his games this season (50 of 122), with two or more RBI 22 times (18.0%). He has also accounted for three or more of his team's runs in 13 contests.
- In 47 of 122 games this season, he has scored, and 12 of those games included multiple runs.
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Other Rangers Players vs the Angels
- Click Here for Nate Lowe
- Click Here for Robbie Grossman
- Click Here for Corey Seager
- Click Here for Marcus Semien
- Click Here for Josh Jung
- Click Here for Mitch Garver
- Click Here for Leody Taveras
Jonah Heim Home/Away Batting Splits
Angels Pitching Rankings
- The 9.1 strikeouts per nine innings put together by the Angels pitching staff ranks seventh in the league.
- The Angels have a 4.77 team ERA that ranks 24th across all MLB pitching staffs.
- The Angels rank 24th in baseball in home runs surrendered (202 total, 1.3 per game).
- Detmers gets the start for the Angels, his 28th of the season. He is 3-10 with a 4.70 ERA and 161 strikeouts in 141 2/3 innings pitched.
- The lefty last appeared on Wednesday against the Tampa Bay Rays, when he threw four innings, allowing no earned runs while giving up three hits.
- In 27 games this season, the 24-year-old has a 4.70 ERA and 10.2 strikeouts per nine innings, while allowing a batting average of .251 to opposing batters.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.