Cowboys Odds to Make Playoffs and Win Super Bowl
The Dallas Cowboys have +1000 odds to win the Super Bowl, sixth-ranked in the league as of September 26.
Watch the Cowboys this season on Fubo!
Cowboys Super Bowl Odds
- Odds to Win the NFC East: +155
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +1000
Looking to place a futures bet on the Cowboys to win the Super Bowl this season? Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Dallas Betting Insights
- Dallas went 9-7-0 ATS last season.
- A total of nine Cowboys games last season hit the over.
- Dallas ranked 11th in total offense (354.9 yards per game) and 12th in total defense (330.2 yards allowed per game) last year.
- The Cowboys picked up eight wins at home last year and four away.
- Dallas posted eight wins as the favorite (in 11 games) and three wins as an underdog (five games).
- The Cowboys were 8-4 in the NFC, including 4-2 in the NFC East.
Cowboys Impact Players
- In 16 games last year, Tony Pollard rushed for 1,007 yards (62.9 per game) and nine touchdowns.
- Pollard also had 39 catches for 371 yards and three TDs.
- Dak Prescott threw for 2,860 yards (238.3 per game), completing 66.2% of his throws, with 23 touchdowns and 15 interceptions in 12 games.
- On the ground, Prescott scored one touchdown and picked up 182 yards.
- In the passing game a season ago, CeeDee Lamb scored nine TDs, hauling in 107 balls for 1,359 yards (79.9 per game).
- In 13 games played with the Texans, Brandin Cooks had 57 catches for 699 yards (53.8 per game) and three touchdowns.
- Micah Parsons recorded 65 tackles, 13.0 TFL, 13.5 sacks, and three passes defended in 17 games last year.
Bet on Cowboys to win the Super Bowl and plenty more with BetMGM. Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Cowboys Player Futures
|Brandin Cooks Offensive Player of the Year Odds|
|Michael Gallup Offensive Player of the Year Odds|
|Trevon Diggs Defensive Player of the Year Odds|
2023-24 Cowboys NFL Schedule
|Week||Date||Opponent||Result||Opp. Super Bowl Odds|
|1||September 10||@ Giants||W 40-0||+12500|
|2||September 17||Jets||W 30-10||+15000|
|3||September 24||@ Cardinals||L 28-16||+50000|
|5||October 8||@ 49ers||-||+550|
|6||October 16||@ Chargers||-||+2500|
|9||November 5||@ Eagles||-||+700|
|11||November 19||@ Panthers||-||+30000|
|15||December 17||@ Bills||-||+900|
|16||December 24||@ Dolphins||-||+900|
|18||January 7||@ Commanders||-||+12500|
Odds are current as of September 26 at 7:14 PM ET. Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.