Corey Seager vs. Angels Preview, Player Prop Bets - September 26
On Tuesday, Corey Seager (hitting .200 in his past 10 games) and the Texas Rangers face the Los Angeles Angels, whose starting pitcher will be Reid Detmers. First pitch is at 9:38 PM ET.
In his last game he had a one-hit showing (1-for-5) against the Angels.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Corey Seager Game Info & Props vs. the Angels
- Game Day: Tuesday, September 26, 2023
- Game Time: 9:38 PM ET
- Stadium: Angel Stadium of Anaheim
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Angels Starter: Reid Detmers
- TV Channel: MLB Network
- Hits Prop: Over/under 1.5 hits (Over odds: +175)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +270)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +130)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: -105)
Looking to place a prop bet on Corey Seager? Check out what's available at BetMGM and use bonus code "GNPLAY" when you sign up with this link!
Discover More About This Game
|Rangers Injury Report|
|Rangers vs Angels Betting Trends & Stats|
|Rangers vs Angels Pitching Matchup|
|Rangers vs Angels Prediction|
|How to Watch Rangers vs Angels|
|Rangers vs Angels Odds|
|Rangers vs Angels Player Props|
Corey Seager At The Plate
- Seager has 150 hits and an OBP of .391, both of which are tops among Texas hitters this season.
- He ranks fourth in batting average, ninth in on base percentage, and second in slugging among the qualifying hitters in MLB action.
- Seager enters this game on a six-game hitting streak. Over the course of his last games, he's hitting .300 with two homers.
- In 77.0% of his games this season (87 of 113), Seager has picked up at least one hit, and in 44 of those games (38.9%) he recorded more than one.
- He has hit a long ball in 27.4% of his games this season, and 6.4% of his plate appearances.
- In 54 games this year (47.8%), Seager has picked up an RBI, and in 23 of those games (20.4%) he had more than one. He has also driven home three or more of his team's runs in 12 contests.
- He has scored in 54.0% of his games this season, with more than one run scored in 20.4%.
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Other Rangers Players vs the Angels
- Click Here for Nate Lowe
- Click Here for Robbie Grossman
- Click Here for Jonah Heim
- Click Here for Marcus Semien
- Click Here for Josh Jung
- Click Here for Mitch Garver
- Click Here for Leody Taveras
Corey Seager Home/Away Batting Splits
Angels Pitching Rankings
- The pitching staff for the Angels has a collective 9.1 K/9, the seventh-best in MLB.
- The Angels have the 24th-ranked team ERA across all MLB pitching staffs (4.77).
- The Angels rank 24th in baseball in home runs allowed (202 total, 1.3 per game).
- Detmers gets the start for the Angels, his 28th of the season. He is 3-10 with a 4.70 ERA and 161 strikeouts in 141 2/3 innings pitched.
- In his most recent time out on Wednesday, the left-hander threw four innings against the Tampa Bay Rays, giving up no earned runs while surrendering three hits.
- In 27 games this season, the 24-year-old has amassed a 4.70 ERA and 10.2 strikeouts per nine innings, while allowing a batting average of .251 to opposing batters.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.