Best Bets, Odds & Promo Codes for the Texas Tech vs. West Virginia Game – Saturday, September 23
The Texas Tech Red Raiders (1-2) and West Virginia Mountaineers (2-1) will face each other in a clash of Big 12 foes at Mountaineer Field at Milan Puskar Stadium in Morgantown, West Virginia. We have the odds and best bets for you below.
Looking to put together a parlay or a few single bets on Texas Tech vs. West Virginia? Head to BetMGM using our link to get up to $1500 in bonus bets with our promo code!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
When and Where is Texas Tech vs. West Virginia?
- Date: Saturday, September 23, 2023
- Time: 3:30 PM ET
- Channel: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- City: Morgantown, West Virginia
- Venue: Mountaineer Field at Milan Puskar Stadium
Best Moneyline Bet
- Prediction: West Virginia 28, Texas Tech 25
- Texas Tech has been the moneyline favorite only one other time so far this season, a game they lost.
- The Red Raiders have played as a moneyline favorite of -225 or shorter in only one game this season, which they lost.
- West Virginia lost the only game it has played as the underdog this season.
- This season, the Mountaineers have won one of their two games when they're the underdog by at least +180 on the moneyline.
- The Red Raiders have an implied moneyline win probability of 69.2% in this matchup.
Against the Spread Pick
- Pick ATS:
West Virginia (+5.5)
- Texas Tech has not covered the spread yet this season.
- In 2023, the Red Raiders are winless against the spread when entering a game as a favorite of 5.5 points or more.
- West Virginia has one win against the spread in two games this year.
- This year, the Mountaineers are winless against the spread when entering a game as an underdog of 5.5 points or more.
Parlay your bets together on the Texas Tech vs. West Virginia matchup with BetMGM, where you can use our link to get a great first-time player bonus!
Best Over/Under Pick
- Pick OU: Under (54.5)
- Texas Tech and its opponents have combined to score more than 54.5 points in a game twice this season.
- The point total for the matchup of 54.5 is 9.5 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for Texas Tech (34.7 points per game) and West Virginia (29.3 points per game).
Expecting a high-scoring contest or a defensive masterclass? Check out the alternate markets and ways you can bet on this matchup with BetMGM, using our link for a bonus offer for new players.
|Point Total AVG||59.5||68.5||50.5|
|Implied Total AVG||34.5||37||32|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||0-1||0-0||0-1|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||0-1||0-1||0-0|
|Point Total AVG||52||55.5||48.5|
|Implied Total AVG||41||47||35|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||0-0||0-0||0-0|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||0-1||0-0||0-1|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.