SMU vs. TCU: Promo Codes, Betting Trends, Record ATS, Home/Road Splits – September 23
The TCU Horned Frogs (2-1) and the SMU Mustangs (2-1) square off with the Iron Skillet up for grabs on Saturday, September 23, 2023 at Amon G. Carter Stadium. The Horned Frogs are favored by 7 points in the contest. A total of 63.5 points has been set for this game.
TCU sports the 78th-ranked defense this season (364.7 yards allowed per game), and has been more effective offensively, ranking 13th-best with a tally of 515.7 yards per game. SMU has been thriving on the defensive side of the ball, allowing just 14 points per game (23rd-best). Offensively, it ranks 26th by piling up 39.3 points per game.
Watch live sports and more on Fubo! Use our link to sign up for a free trial.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
SMU vs. TCU Game Info
- Game Date: Saturday, September 23, 2023
- Game Time: 12:00 PM ET
- Location: Fort Worth, Texas
- Venue: Amon G. Carter Stadium
- TV Channel: Fox Sports 1
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Looking to place a bet on SMU vs. TCU? Head to BetMGM using our link to unlock a new user bonus!
Week 4 AAC Betting Trends
- Florida Atlantic vs Illinois
- Rice vs South Florida
- UAB vs Georgia
- Memphis vs Missouri
- Charlotte vs Florida
- UTSA vs Tennessee
- Rice vs South Florida
SMU Betting Records & Stats
- SMU is 1-1-0 against the spread this year.
- The Mustangs have not covered the spread when an underdog by 7 points or more this year (in one opportunity).
- SMU's two games with a set total this season have all finished under the over/under.
- SMU lost the only game it has played as the underdog this season.
- SMU has played as an underdog of +220 or more once this season and lost that game.
SMU Stats Leaders
- Preston Stone has racked up 798 yards on 62.7% passing while recording nine touchdown passes with two interceptions this season.
- LJ Johnson Jr. is his team's leading rusher with 27 carries for 153 yards, or 51 per game. He's found paydirt one time on the ground, as well.
- Jaylan Knighton has run for 140 yards across 32 carries.
- Jake Bailey leads his team with 136 receiving yards on 13 catches.
- Jordan Hudson has caught five passes and compiled 109 receiving yards (36.3 per game) with two touchdowns.
- Roderick Daniels Jr.'s 10 targets have resulted in five catches for 105 yards and one touchdown.
- Nelson Paul leads the team with two sacks, and also has two TFL and three tackles.
- SMU's top-tackler, Jonathan McGill, has 11 tackles and one TFL this year.
- Kori Roberson leads the team with one interception, while also putting up five tackles, one TFL, 1.5 sacks, and one pass defended.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.