Best Bets, Odds & Promo Codes for the Kansas vs. BYU Game – Saturday, September 23
The Kansas Jayhawks (3-0) and BYU Cougars (3-0) will battle in a clash of Big 12 foes at David Booth Memorial Stadium (Lawrence, KS) in Lawrence, Kansas. We list the odds and best bets for you below.
Looking to put together a parlay or a few single bets on Kansas vs. BYU? Head to BetMGM using our link to get up to $1500 in bonus bets with our promo code!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
When and Where is Kansas vs. BYU?
- Date: Saturday, September 23, 2023
- Time: 3:30 PM ET
- Channel: ESPN
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- City: Lawrence, Kansas
- Venue: David Booth Memorial Stadium (Lawrence, KS)
Best Moneyline Bet
- Prediction: Kansas 33, BYU 30
- Kansas has been favored on the moneyline a total of three times this season, and they've won all of those games.
- The Jayhawks have played as a moneyline favorite of -350 or shorter in just two games this season, and they won both.
- BYU won the only game it has played as the underdog this season.
- The Cougars have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +275 odds on them winning this game.
- The Jayhawks have a 77.8% chance to win this contest based on the moneyline's implied probability.
Against the Spread Pick
- Pick ATS:
- Kansas has one win against the spread in three games this year.
- In 2023, the Jayhawks are winless ATS when entering a game as a favorite of 8.5 points or more.
- Thus far in 2023, BYU is undefeated against the spread.
- This year, the Cougars won ATS in their only game as an underdog of 8.5 points or more.
Parlay your bets together on the Kansas vs. BYU matchup with BetMGM, where you can use our link to get a great first-time player bonus!
Best Over/Under Pick
- Pick OU: Over (55.5)
- Kansas and its opponents have combined to score more than 55.5 points in a game twice this season.
- The point total for the contest of 55.5 is 13.2 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for Kansas (37.7 points per game) and BYU (31 points per game).
Expecting a high-scoring contest or a defensive masterclass? Check out the alternate markets and ways you can bet on this matchup with BetMGM, using our link for a bonus offer for new players.
|Point Total AVG||58.8||59||58.5|
|Implied Total AVG||40.7||39||44|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||3-0||2-0||1-0|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||0-0||0-0||0-0|
|Point Total AVG||48||48|
|Implied Total AVG||28||28|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||0-0||0-0||0-0|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||1-0||0-0||1-0|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.