Cowboys Odds to Make Playoffs and Win Super Bowl
At +800, the Dallas Cowboys sport the fourth-best odds to win the Super Bowl as of September 22.
Watch the Cowboys this season on Fubo!
Cowboys Super Bowl Odds
- Odds to Win the NFC East: +105
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +800
Looking to place a futures bet on the Cowboys to win the Super Bowl this season? Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Dallas Betting Insights
- Dallas won nine games against the spread last season, failing to cover seven times.
- A total of nine Cowboys games last season hit the over.
- Dallas totaled 354.9 yards per game on offense last season (11th in NFL), and it ranked 12th on the other side of the ball with 330.2 yards allowed per game.
- The Cowboys posted an 8-1 record at home and were 4-4 away last season.
- Dallas went 3-2 as underdogs and 8-3 as favorites.
- The Cowboys were 8-4 in the NFC, including 4-2 in the NFC East.
Cowboys Impact Players
- Tony Pollard rushed for 1,007 yards (62.9 per game) and nine touchdowns in 16 games last year.
- Also, Pollard had 39 receptions for 371 yards and three touchdowns.
- Dak Prescott threw for 2,860 yards (238.3 per game), completing 66.2% of his throws, with 23 touchdowns and 15 interceptions in 12 games.
- On the ground, Prescott scored one touchdown and picked up 182 yards.
- In the passing game a season ago, CeeDee Lamb scored nine TDs, hauling in 107 balls for 1,359 yards (79.9 per game).
- In the passing game with the Texans, Brandin Cooks scored three TDs, hauling in 57 balls for 699 yards (53.8 per game).
- In 17 games last year, Micah Parsons registered 13.5 sacks to go with 13.0 TFL and 65 tackles.
Bet on Cowboys to win the Super Bowl and plenty more with BetMGM. Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Cowboys Player Futures
2023-24 Cowboys NFL Schedule
|Week||Date||Opponent||Result||Opp. Super Bowl Odds|
|1||September 10||@ Giants||W 40-0||+10000|
|2||September 17||Jets||W 30-10||+6600|
|3||September 24||@ Cardinals||-||+100000|
|5||October 8||@ 49ers||-||+600|
|6||October 16||@ Chargers||-||+3000|
|9||November 5||@ Eagles||-||+750|
|11||November 19||@ Panthers||-||+25000|
|15||December 17||@ Bills||-||+1000|
|16||December 24||@ Dolphins||-||+1300|
|18||January 7||@ Commanders||-||+8000|
Odds are current as of September 22 at 7:14 PM ET. Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.