How to Watch the Rangers vs. Red Sox Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for September 18
Corey Seager and the Texas Rangers will look to get the better of Kutter Crawford, the Boston Red Sox's starting pitcher, on Monday at 8:05 PM ET.
Sign up for Fubo to watch this game and make sure you don't miss any of the action all season long!
Rangers vs. Red Sox Live Stream, TV Channel and Game Info:
- Date: Monday, September 18, 2023
- Time: 8:05 PM ET
- TV Channel: BSSW
- Location: Arlington, Texas
- Venue: Globe Life Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Read More About This Game
|Rangers Injury Report|
|Rangers vs Red Sox Betting Trends & Stats|
|Rangers vs Red Sox Pitching Matchup|
|Rangers vs Red Sox Odds|
|Rangers vs Red Sox Prediction|
Rangers Batting & Pitching Performance
- The Rangers average 1.4 home runs per game to rank sixth in baseball with 209 total home runs.
- Texas is third in MLB, slugging .454.
- The Rangers have the second-best batting average in the league (.266).
- Texas has the No. 3 offense in MLB play, scoring 5.5 runs per game (818 total runs).
- The Rangers' .338 on-base percentage ranks third-best in baseball.
- The Rangers strike out 8.7 times per game to rank 16th in baseball.
- Texas' pitching staff is 23rd in the majors with a collective 8.4 strikeouts per nine innings.
- Texas' 4.31 team ERA ranks 17th across all MLB pitching staffs.
- The Rangers have the 12th-ranked WHIP in the majors (1.273).
Rangers Probable Starting Pitcher
- Jordan Montgomery (9-11) is going for his 10th victory when he gets the starting nod for the Rangers in his 30th start of the season. He has a 3.47 ERA in 168 2/3 innings pitched, with 147 strikeouts.
- The left-hander's last time out came on Wednesday against the Toronto Blue Jays, when he threw seven scoreless innings while giving up four hits.
- Montgomery has 17 quality starts under his belt this season.
- Montgomery is looking for his third straight appearance lasting five or more innings. He averages 5.8 frames per appearance on the mound.
- He has had six appearances this season in which he did not allow an earned run.
|Date||Opponent||Score||Home/Away||Rangers Starter||Opponent Starter|
|9/13/2023||Blue Jays||W 10-0||Away||Jordan Montgomery||Yusei Kikuchi|
|9/14/2023||Blue Jays||W 9-2||Away||Nathan Eovaldi||Kevin Gausman|
|9/15/2023||Guardians||L 12-3||Away||Jon Gray||Lucas Giolito|
|9/16/2023||Guardians||L 2-1||Away||Dane Dunning||Tanner Bibee|
|9/17/2023||Guardians||L 9-2||Away||Cody Bradford||Gavin Williams|
|9/18/2023||Red Sox||-||Home||Jordan Montgomery||Kutter Crawford|
|9/19/2023||Red Sox||-||Home||Nathan Eovaldi||Tanner Houck|
|9/20/2023||Red Sox||-||Home||Jon Gray||Brayan Bello|
|9/22/2023||Mariners||-||Home||Dane Dunning||Bryce Miller|
|9/24/2023||Mariners||-||Home||Jordan Montgomery||Bryan Woo|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.