Rangers vs. Guardians: Odds, spread, over/under - September 15
Marcus Semien and the Texas Rangers (82-64) clash with Jose Ramirez and the Cleveland Guardians (69-78) in the series opener at Progressive Field on Friday, September 15. The game will begin at 7:10 PM ET.
The Rangers are -120 moneyline favorites in this matchup against the Guardians (+100). The total is 7.5 runs for the contest (with -120 odds to go over and +100 odds to go under).
Rangers vs. Guardians Time and TV Channel
- Date: Friday, September 15, 2023
- Time: 7:10 PM ET
- TV: BSGL
- Location: Cleveland, Ohio
- Venue: Progressive Field
- Probable Pitchers: Jon Gray - TEX (8-7, 3.78 ERA) vs Lucas Giolito - CLE (7-13, 4.89 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Rangers vs. Guardians Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
Check out the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup listed on multiple sportsbooks.
|Rangers Moneyline||Guardians Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|BetMGM||-120||+100||-||7.5||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
Looking to bet on the Rangers versus Guardians game but don't know where to start? Consider some of the most common betting types, such as the moneyline, run line, and total. A moneyline bet, such as the Rangers (-120) in this matchup, means that you think the Rangers will win, simple as that! And if they do, and you bet $10, you'd get $18.33 back.
And that's not all. There are many other ways to bet, as well. For example, you can wager on player props (will Corey Seager get a hit?), parlays (combining picks from different games to multiply your potential winnings), and more. Visit the BetMGM website and app for additional info on the many different ways you can bet on games.
Ready to place your bet? Click here and enter bonus code "GNPLAY" to claim your BetMGM promo today.
Discover More About This Game
|Rangers Injury Report|
|Rangers vs Guardians Betting Trends & Stats|
|Rangers vs Guardians Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Rangers vs Guardians|
|Rangers vs Guardians Prediction|
Rangers vs. Guardians Betting Trends and Insights
- This season, the Rangers have won 57 out of the 96 games, or 59.4%, in which they've been favored.
- The Rangers have a 50-36 record (winning 58.1% of their games) when playing as moneyline favorites of -120 or shorter.
- Oddsmakers have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that Texas has a 54.5% chance to win.
- The Rangers were the moneyline favorite in five of their last 10 games, and they finished 3-2 in those matchups.
- In its last 10 matchups, Texas and its opponents combined to hit the over nine times (all 10 of the games had set totals).
- The Guardians have been victorious in 30, or 42.3%, of the 71 contests they have been chosen as underdogs in this season.
- The Guardians have a win-loss record of 25-35 when favored by +100 or worse by oddsmakers this year.
- In six games as underdogs over the last 10 matchups, the Guardians have a record of 2-4.
- In the last 10 games with a total, Cleveland and its opponents have failed to hit the over five times.
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Rangers Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||AL West Rank|
|Win World Series||+2000||8th||3rd|
|Win AL West||+500||-||3rd|
Think the Rangers can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Texas and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.