How to Watch the Rangers vs. Guardians Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for September 15
Jose Ramirez will lead the Cleveland Guardians into a matchup with Corey Seager and the Texas Rangers on Friday at 7:10 PM ET, in the first game of a three-game series at Progressive Field.
Sign up for Fubo to watch this matchup and make sure you don't miss any of the action all season long!
Rangers vs. Guardians Live Stream, TV Channel and Game Info:
- Date: Friday, September 15, 2023
- Time: 7:10 PM ET
- TV Channel: BSGL
- Location: Cleveland, Ohio
- Venue: Progressive Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Explore More About This Game
|Rangers Injury Report|
|Rangers vs Guardians Betting Trends & Stats|
|Rangers vs Guardians Pitching Matchup|
|Rangers vs Guardians Odds|
|Rangers vs Guardians Prediction|
Rangers Batting & Pitching Performance
- The Rangers average 1.4 home runs per game to rank sixth in baseball with 208 total home runs.
- Texas is third in MLB with a .457 slugging percentage.
- The Rangers rank second in MLB with a .267 batting average.
- Texas has the No. 3 offense in baseball, scoring 5.6 runs per game (812 total runs).
- The Rangers' .340 on-base percentage is third-best in baseball.
- The Rangers strike out 8.7 times per game to rank 14th in the majors.
- The pitching staff for Texas has a collective 8.5 K/9, which ranks 20th in the majors.
- Texas has the 15th-ranked team ERA among all MLB pitching staffs (4.23).
- Rangers pitchers combine for the No. 10 WHIP in baseball (1.261).
Rangers Probable Starting Pitcher
- Jon Gray gets the start for the Rangers, his 27th of the season. He is 8-7 with a 3.78 ERA and 131 strikeouts in 145 1/3 innings pitched.
- The righty last pitched on Sunday against the Oakland Athletics, when he went 2 2/3 innings, allowing three earned runs while giving up four hits.
- Gray is trying to pick up his 12th quality start of the season in this game.
- Gray has pitched five or more innings in a game 21 times this year heading into this outing.
- In four of his 26 total appearances this season he has not given up an earned run.
|Date||Opponent||Score||Home/Away||Rangers Starter||Opponent Starter|
|9/10/2023||Athletics||W 9-4||Home||Jon Gray||Luis Medina|
|9/11/2023||Blue Jays||W 10-4||Away||Dane Dunning||Chris Bassitt|
|9/12/2023||Blue Jays||W 6-3||Away||Max Scherzer||Hyun-Jin Ryu|
|9/13/2023||Blue Jays||W 10-0||Away||Jordan Montgomery||Yusei Kikuchi|
|9/14/2023||Blue Jays||W 9-2||Away||Nathan Eovaldi||Kevin Gausman|
|9/15/2023||Guardians||-||Away||Jon Gray||Lucas Giolito|
|9/16/2023||Guardians||-||Away||Dane Dunning||Tanner Bibee|
|9/17/2023||Guardians||-||Away||Max Scherzer||Gavin Williams|
|9/18/2023||Red Sox||-||Home||Jordan Montgomery||Kutter Crawford|
|9/19/2023||Red Sox||-||Home||Nathan Eovaldi||Tanner Houck|
|9/20/2023||Red Sox||-||Home||Jon Gray||Brayan Bello|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.