Orioles vs. Rays Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - September 14
Thursday's game at Oriole Park at Camden Yards has the Baltimore Orioles (91-54) going head to head against the Tampa Bay Rays (90-57) at 7:15 PM ET (on September 14). Our computer prediction projects a close 5-3 victory for the Orioles, so expect a competitive matchup.
This contest's pitching matchup is set, as the Orioles will send Kyle Bradish (11-6) to the mound, while Aaron Civale (7-3) will take the ball for the Rays.
Orioles vs. Rays Game Info & Odds
- When: Thursday, September 14, 2023 at 7:15 PM ET
- Where: Oriole Park at Camden Yards in Baltimore, Maryland
- How to Watch on TV: FOX
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Orioles vs. Rays Score Prediction
Our pick for this matchup is Orioles 5, Rays 4.
Total Prediction for Orioles vs. Rays
- Total Prediction: Under 8 runs
New to BetMGM Sportsbook? We've got the best offer for new users when they use promo code "GNPLAY"! Sign up with BetMGM Sportsbook using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers. to get this great bonus for first-time depositors.
Read More About This Game
Orioles Performance Insights
- In eight games over the last 10 matchups when favored by sportsbooks, the Orioles have a record of 5-3.
- In its last 10 games with a total, Baltimore and its opponents are 8-2-0 when it comes to hitting the over.
- Sportsbooks have not set a spread for any of the Orioles' last 10 games.
- The Orioles have entered the game as favorites 72 times this season and won 50, or 69.4%, of those games.
- Baltimore has a record of 42-15 in games when bookmakers favor them by at least -125 on the moneyline.
- The implied probability of a win from the Orioles, based on the moneyline, is 55.6%.
- Baltimore is among the highest-scoring teams in the majors, ranking sixth with 741 total runs this season.
- The Orioles' 4.03 team ERA ranks 12th across all league pitching staffs.
Rays Performance Insights
- Over their last 10 contests, the Rays were named underdogs twice and lost each contest.
- In its last 10 games with an over/under, Tampa Bay and its opponents have combined to eclipse the total seven times.
- The previous 10 Rays matchups have not had a spread posted by bookmakers.
- The Rays have been chosen as underdogs in 22 games this year and have walked away with the win seven times (31.8%) in those games.
- This season, Tampa Bay has been victorious two times in nine chances when named as an underdog of at least +105 or longer on the moneyline.
- The Rays have an implied victory probability of 48.8% according to the moneyline set by oddsmakers for this matchup.
- The offense for Tampa Bay is No. 4 in the majors, scoring 5.3 runs per game (780 total runs).
- The Rays have the second-best ERA (3.78) in the majors this season.
Put your picks to the test and bet on with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
|September 9||@ Red Sox||W 13-12||Jack Flaherty vs Chris Sale|
|September 10||@ Red Sox||L 7-3||Grayson Rodriguez vs Brayan Bello|
|September 11||Cardinals||W 11-5||Dean Kremer vs Dakota Hudson|
|September 12||Cardinals||L 5-2||John Means vs Adam Wainwright|
|September 13||Cardinals||L 1-0||Kyle Gibson vs Drew Rom|
|September 14||Rays||-||Kyle Bradish vs Aaron Civale|
|September 15||Rays||-||Jack Flaherty vs Zach Eflin|
|September 16||Rays||-||Grayson Rodriguez vs Tyler Glasnow|
|September 17||Rays||-||Dean Kremer vs Zack Littell|
|September 18||@ Astros||-||John Means vs Justin Verlander|
|September 19||@ Astros||-||Kyle Gibson vs Hunter Brown|
|September 9||Mariners||W 7-5||Aaron Civale vs Trent Thornton|
|September 10||Mariners||W 6-3||Zach Eflin vs Bryce Miller|
|September 11||@ Twins||W 7-4||Tyler Glasnow vs Sonny Gray|
|September 12||@ Twins||L 3-2||Zack Littell vs Joe Ryan|
|September 13||@ Twins||W 5-4||Taj Bradley vs Dallas Keuchel|
|September 14||@ Orioles||-||Aaron Civale vs Kyle Bradish|
|September 15||@ Orioles||-||Zach Eflin vs Jack Flaherty|
|September 16||@ Orioles||-||Tyler Glasnow vs Grayson Rodriguez|
|September 17||@ Orioles||-||Zack Littell vs Dean Kremer|
|September 19||Angels||-||Taj Bradley vs Patrick Sandoval|
|September 20||Angels||-||Aaron Civale vs TBA|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.