Eagles vs. Vikings Promo Codes, Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - Thursday Night Football Week 2
Based on our computer model, the Philadelphia Eagles will defeat the Minnesota Vikings when they play at Lincoln Financial Field on Thursday, September 14 (at 8:15 PM ET). We have more projections, regarding the point spread, total and final score, available below.
The Eagles were a handful for opposing teams last season, as they ranked top-five in both total offense (third-best with 389.1 yards per game) and total defense (second-best with 301.5 yards allowed per game) this season. Despite sporting a bottom-five defense that ranked second-worst in the NFL (388.7 yards allowed per game) last season, the Vikings put up better results offensively, ranking seventh in the NFL by totaling 361.5 yards per game.
Bet on the NFL and get the best new user bonus at BetMGM by using our link to sign up!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|DraftKings||Click Here||First Deposit Bonus Up To $1,000|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Eagles vs. Vikings Predictions and Picks
|Eagles (-6)||Under (48.5)||Eagles 27, Vikings 14|
Place your bets on the Eagles-Vikings matchup or any other NFL game at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Eagles Betting Info
- The implied moneyline probability for this matchup gives the Eagles a 71.4% chance to win.
- Philadelphia won eight games against the spread last season, failing to cover eight times.
- The Eagles were 7-5 ATS last season when playing as at least 6-point favorites.
- Philadelphia and its opponent combined to hit the over in 10 of 17 contests last season.
- The over/under for this game is 48.5 points, three more than the average point total for Eagles games a year ago.
Vikings Betting Info
- The oddsmakers' moneyline implies a 33.3% chance of a victory for the Vikings.
- Minnesota put together a 7-8-1 record against the spread last season.
- The Vikings won their only game last year when playing as at least 6-point underdogs.
- In Minnesota games last year, combined scoring went over the point total 11 times.
- The over/under for this game is 2.1 points higher than the average scoring total for Vikings games last season (46.4).
Rep your team with officially licensed NFL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Eagles vs. Vikings 2022 Scoring Insights
|Pts||Pts Allowed||Home Pts||Home Pts Allowed||Away Pts||Away Pts Allowed|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.