Nate Lowe Player Prop Bets: Rangers vs. Cardinals - June 7
On Wednesday, Nate Lowe (.292 on-base percentage in past 10 games, 65 points below season-long percentage) and the Texas Rangers face the St. Louis Cardinals, whose starting pitcher will be Jack Flaherty. First pitch is at 8:05 PM ET.
In his last game, he hit a home run while going 1-for-4 against the Cardinals.
Nate Lowe Game Info & Props vs. the Cardinals
- Game Day: Wednesday, June 7, 2023
- Game Time: 8:05 PM ET
- Stadium: Globe Life Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Cardinals Starter: Jack Flaherty
- TV Channel: BSSW
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -227)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +575)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +190)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +115)
Looking to place a prop bet on Nate Lowe? Check out what's available at BetMGM and use bonus code "GNPLAY" when you sign up with this link!
Explore More About This Game
Nate Lowe At The Plate
- Lowe has 17 doubles, a triple, seven home runs and 28 walks while hitting .282.
- Among qualifying batters in MLB, he ranks 37th in batting average, 40th in on-base percentage, and 69th in slugging.
- Lowe enters this game on a four-game hitting streak. Over the course of his last outings, he's hitting .333 with two homers.
- In 80.0% of his 60 games this season, Lowe has picked up at least one hit. He's also had 16 multi-hit games.
- In seven games this season, he has gone deep (11.7%, and 2.6% of his trips to the plate).
- In 46.7% of his games this year, Lowe has had at least one RBI. He's picked up more than one in 11.7% and driven in three or more of his team's runs in two contests.
- He has scored at least once 32 times this year (53.3%), including 10 games with multiple runs (16.7%).
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Nate Lowe Home/Away Batting Splits
|22 (75.9%)||Games w/1+ Hit||26 (83.9%)|
|7 (24.1%)||Games w/2+ Hits||9 (29.0%)|
|16 (55.2%)||Games w/1+ Run||16 (51.6%)|
|5 (17.2%)||Games w/1+ HR||2 (6.5%)|
|16 (55.2%)||Games w/1+ RBI||12 (38.7%)|
Cardinals Pitching Rankings
- The Cardinals pitching staff ranks 16th in MLB with a collective 8.7 strikeouts per nine innings.
- The Cardinals have the 16th-ranked team ERA across all league pitching staffs (4.26).
- Cardinals pitchers combine to surrender 63 home runs (one per game), the ninth-fewest in the league.
- Flaherty makes the start for the Cardinals, his 13th of the season. He is 3-4 with a 4.55 ERA and 64 strikeouts in 63 1/3 innings pitched.
- The right-hander's last time out came on Friday against the Pittsburgh Pirates, when he went 5 1/3 innings, surrendering one earned run while allowing six hits.
- The 27-year-old ranks 58th in ERA (4.55), 66th in WHIP (1.516), and 32nd in K/9 (9.1) among qualifying pitchers in MLB action this season.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.