Marcus Semien Player Prop Bets: Rangers vs. Cardinals - June 7
Marcus Semien -- with a slugging percentage of .568 in his past 10 games, including one home run -- will be in action for the Texas Rangers versus the St. Louis Cardinals, with Jack Flaherty on the mound, on June 7 at 8:05 PM ET.
In his previous game he had a one-hit showing (1-for-5) against the Cardinals.
Marcus Semien Game Info & Props vs. the Cardinals
- Game Day: Wednesday, June 7, 2023
- Game Time: 8:05 PM ET
- Stadium: Globe Life Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Cardinals Starter: Jack Flaherty
- TV Channel: BSSW
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -250)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +450)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +170)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: -115)
Looking to place a prop bet on Marcus Semien? Check out what's available at BetMGM and use bonus code "GNPLAY" when you sign up with this link!
Read More About This Game
Marcus Semien At The Plate
- Semien has an OPS of .876, fueled by an OBP of .372 to go with a slugging percentage of .504. All three of those stats lead Texas hitters this season.
- Among qualifying hitters in MLB action, he ranks 13th in batting average, 20th in on-base percentage, and 23rd in slugging.
- Semien will look to extend his 25-game hitting streak. He's batting .391 with one homer over the course of his last outings.
- In 83.3% of his 60 games this season, Semien has picked up at least one hit. He's also had 21 multi-hit games.
- He has homered in 15.0% of his games in 2023 (nine of 60), and 3.2% of his trips to the dish.
- In 32 games this year (53.3%), Semien has picked up an RBI, and in 12 of those games (20.0%) he had two or more. He has also driven in three or more of his team's runs in five contests.
- He has scored in 39 games this year (65.0%), including multiple runs in 11 games.
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Marcus Semien Home/Away Batting Splits
|22 (75.9%)||Games w/1+ Hit||28 (90.3%)|
|11 (37.9%)||Games w/2+ Hits||10 (32.3%)|
|18 (62.1%)||Games w/1+ Run||21 (67.7%)|
|2 (6.9%)||Games w/1+ HR||7 (22.6%)|
|11 (37.9%)||Games w/1+ RBI||21 (67.7%)|
Cardinals Pitching Rankings
- The Cardinals pitching staff is 16th in MLB with a collective 8.7 strikeouts per nine innings.
- The Cardinals have the 16th-ranked team ERA among all MLB pitching staffs (4.26).
- Cardinals pitchers combine to allow the ninth-fewest home runs in baseball (63 total, one per game).
- The Cardinals will send Flaherty (3-4) out for his 13th start of the season. He is 3-4 with a 4.55 ERA and 64 strikeouts through 63 1/3 innings pitched.
- The righty last pitched on Friday against the Pittsburgh Pirates, when he tossed 5 1/3 innings, allowing one earned run while giving up six hits.
- The 27-year-old ranks 58th in ERA (4.55), 66th in WHIP (1.516), and 32nd in K/9 (9.1) among qualifying pitchers in MLB action this season.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.