Leody Taveras Player Prop Bets: Rangers vs. Cardinals - June 7
The Texas Rangers, including Leody Taveras and his .525 slugging percentage in past 10 games, including five extra-base hits but no home run), take on starting pitcher Jack Flaherty and the St. Louis Cardinals at Globe Life Field, Wednesday at 8:05 PM ET.
He had a one-hit showing in his most recent game (1-for-4) against the Cardinals.
Leody Taveras Game Info & Props vs. the Cardinals
- Game Day: Wednesday, June 7, 2023
- Game Time: 8:05 PM ET
- Stadium: Globe Life Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Cardinals Starter: Jack Flaherty
- TV Channel: BSSW
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +850)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +260)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +160)
Looking to place a prop bet on Leody Taveras? Check out what's available at BetMGM and use bonus code "GNPLAY" when you sign up with this link!
Explore More About This Game
Leody Taveras At The Plate
- Taveras has 10 doubles, two triples, three home runs and 13 walks while hitting .297.
- In 30 of 46 games this season (65.2%) Taveras has had a hit, and in 13 of those games he had more than one (28.3%).
- Looking at the 46 games he has played this season, he's went deep in three of them (6.5%), and in 1.7% of his trips to the plate.
- Taveras has had at least one RBI in 28.3% of his games this season (13 of 46), with more than one RBI six times (13.0%). He has also been responsible for three or more of his team's runs in four contests.
- He has scored at least once 21 times this year (45.7%), including five games with multiple runs (10.9%).
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Leody Taveras Home/Away Batting Splits
|10 (55.6%)||Games w/1+ Hit||20 (71.4%)|
|4 (22.2%)||Games w/2+ Hits||9 (32.1%)|
|8 (44.4%)||Games w/1+ Run||13 (46.4%)|
|2 (11.1%)||Games w/1+ HR||1 (3.6%)|
|5 (27.8%)||Games w/1+ RBI||8 (28.6%)|
Cardinals Pitching Rankings
- The pitching staff for the Cardinals has a collective 8.7 K/9, which ranks 16th in the league.
- The Cardinals have the 16th-ranked team ERA across all league pitching staffs (4.26).
- The Cardinals allow the ninth-fewest home runs in baseball (63 total, one per game).
- Flaherty gets the start for the Cardinals, his 13th of the season. He is 3-4 with a 4.55 ERA and 64 strikeouts in 63 1/3 innings pitched.
- His last time out came on Friday against the Pittsburgh Pirates, when the righty tossed 5 1/3 innings, surrendering one earned run while allowing six hits.
- This season, the 27-year-old ranks 58th in ERA (4.55), 66th in WHIP (1.516), and 32nd in K/9 (9.1) among qualifying pitchers.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.