Josh Jung Player Prop Bets: Rangers vs. Cardinals - June 7
On Wednesday, Josh Jung (.405 on-base percentage in past 10 games, 65 points above season-long percentage) and the Texas Rangers face the St. Louis Cardinals, whose starting pitcher will be Jack Flaherty. First pitch is at 8:05 PM ET.
In his last game he had a one-hit performance (1-for-4) against the Cardinals.
Josh Jung Game Info & Props vs. the Cardinals
- Game Day: Wednesday, June 7, 2023
- Game Time: 8:05 PM ET
- Stadium: Globe Life Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Cardinals Starter: Jack Flaherty
- TV Channel: BSSW
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -189)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +475)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +180)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +140)
Looking to place a prop bet on Josh Jung? Check out what's available at BetMGM and use bonus code "GNPLAY" when you sign up with this link!
Explore More About This Game
Josh Jung At The Plate
- Jung is hitting .292 with 12 doubles, a triple, 12 home runs and 16 walks.
- Among the qualified hitters, he ranks 21st in batting average, while his on-base percentage ranks 66th and he is 18th in slugging.
- Jung has had a hit in 43 of 57 games this year (75.4%), including multiple hits 19 times (33.3%).
- In 10 games this season, he has hit a home run (17.5%, and 4.9% of his trips to the dish).
- Jung has picked up an RBI in 19 games this year (33.3%), with more than one RBI in 11 of them (19.3%).
- In 50.9% of his games this year, he has scored at least once. And he's had 12 games with multiple runs (21.1%).
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Josh Jung Home/Away Batting Splits
|19 (73.1%)||Games w/1+ Hit||24 (77.4%)|
|9 (34.6%)||Games w/2+ Hits||10 (32.3%)|
|13 (50.0%)||Games w/1+ Run||16 (51.6%)|
|5 (19.2%)||Games w/1+ HR||5 (16.1%)|
|8 (30.8%)||Games w/1+ RBI||11 (35.5%)|
Cardinals Pitching Rankings
- The Cardinals pitching staff ranks 16th in the league with a collective 8.7 strikeouts per nine innings.
- The Cardinals' 4.26 team ERA ranks 16th across all league pitching staffs.
- Cardinals pitchers combine to allow the ninth-fewest home runs in baseball (63 total, one per game).
- Flaherty makes the start for the Cardinals, his 13th of the season. He is 3-4 with a 4.55 ERA and 64 strikeouts through 63 1/3 innings pitched.
- His most recent appearance was on Friday against the Pittsburgh Pirates, when the righty threw 5 1/3 innings, surrendering one earned run while allowing six hits.
- Among pitchers who qualify in MLB play this season, the 27-year-old ranks 58th in ERA (4.55), 66th in WHIP (1.516), and 32nd in K/9 (9.1).
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.