Robbie Grossman Player Prop Bets: Rangers vs. Cardinals - June 6
The Texas Rangers, including Robbie Grossman (.400 on-base percentage in past 10 games, 88 points above season-long percentage), take on starter Matthew Liberatore and the St. Louis Cardinals at Globe Life Field, Tuesday at 8:05 PM ET.
In his last game he had a one-hit showing (1-for-5) against the Mariners.
Robbie Grossman Game Info & Props vs. the Cardinals
- Game Day: Tuesday, June 6, 2023
- Game Time: 8:05 PM ET
- Stadium: Globe Life Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Cardinals Starter: Matthew Liberatore
- TV Channel: BSSW
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -120)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +675)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +220)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +130)
Looking to place a prop bet on Robbie Grossman? Check out what's available at BetMGM and use bonus code "GNPLAY" when you sign up with this link!
Explore More About This Game
Robbie Grossman At The Plate
- Grossman is batting .239 with seven doubles, six home runs and 19 walks.
- In 64.7% of his 51 games this season, Grossman has picked up at least one hit. He's also had eight multi-hit games.
- Looking at the 51 games he has played this season, he's hit a home run in six of them (11.8%), and in 2.9% of his trips to the plate.
- In 33.3% of his games this season, Grossman has notched at least one RBI. In nine of those games (17.6%) he recorded more than one RBI, while accounting for three or more of his team's runs in four contests.
- He has scored in 49.0% of his games this season (25 of 51), with two or more runs seven times (13.7%).
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Robbie Grossman Home/Away Batting Splits
|18 (72.0%)||Games w/1+ Hit||15 (57.7%)|
|4 (16.0%)||Games w/2+ Hits||4 (15.4%)|
|12 (48.0%)||Games w/1+ Run||13 (50.0%)|
|3 (12.0%)||Games w/1+ HR||3 (11.5%)|
|9 (36.0%)||Games w/1+ RBI||8 (30.8%)|
Cardinals Pitching Rankings
- The 8.7 strikeouts per nine innings compiled by the Cardinals pitching staff ranks 16th in the league.
- The Cardinals have the 16th-ranked team ERA across all MLB pitching staffs (4.24).
- Cardinals pitchers combine to surrender the eighth-fewest home runs in baseball (61 total, one per game).
- Liberatore (1-1) starts for the Cardinals, his third of the season.
- His last appearance was on Friday, May 26 against the Cleveland Guardians, when the left-hander tossed five innings, surrendering four earned runs while allowing five hits.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.