Leody Taveras Player Prop Bets: Rangers vs. Cardinals - June 6
Leody Taveras -- with a slugging percentage of .538 in his past 10 games, including five extra-base hits -- will be in action for the Texas Rangers versus the St. Louis Cardinals, with Matthew Liberatore on the hill, on June 6 at 8:05 PM ET.
In his previous game he had a hitless showing (0-for-4 with an RBI) against the Cardinals.
Leody Taveras Game Info & Props vs. the Cardinals
- Game Day: Tuesday, June 6, 2023
- Game Time: 8:05 PM ET
- Stadium: Globe Life Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Cardinals Starter: Matthew Liberatore
- TV Channel: BSSW
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +675)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +200)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +135)
Looking to place a prop bet on Leody Taveras? Check out what's available at BetMGM and use bonus code "GNPLAY" when you sign up with this link!
Discover More About This Game
Leody Taveras At The Plate
- Taveras is hitting .298 with 10 doubles, two triples, three home runs and 13 walks.
- Taveras has gotten at least one hit in 64.4% of his games this season (29 of 45), with at least two hits 13 times (28.9%).
- He has homered in 6.7% of his games in 2023, and 1.7% of his trips to the dish.
- Taveras has had an RBI in 13 games this season (28.9%), including six multi-RBI outings (13.3%). He has also driven home three or more of his team's runs in four contests.
- In 20 of 45 games this year, he has scored, and five of those games included multiple runs.
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Leody Taveras Home/Away Batting Splits
|9 (52.9%)||Games w/1+ Hit||20 (71.4%)|
|4 (23.5%)||Games w/2+ Hits||9 (32.1%)|
|7 (41.2%)||Games w/1+ Run||13 (46.4%)|
|2 (11.8%)||Games w/1+ HR||1 (3.6%)|
|5 (29.4%)||Games w/1+ RBI||8 (28.6%)|
Cardinals Pitching Rankings
- The 8.7 strikeouts per nine innings compiled by the Cardinals pitching staff ranks 16th in the league.
- The Cardinals have a 4.24 team ERA that ranks 16th among all MLB pitching staffs.
- Cardinals pitchers combine to allow the eighth-fewest home runs in baseball (61 total, one per game).
- Liberatore (1-1) gets the starting nod for the Cardinals, his third of the season.
- His last appearance came on Friday, May 26 against the Cleveland Guardians, when the lefty threw five innings, surrendering four earned runs while giving up five hits.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.