How to Watch the Rangers vs. Mariners Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for June 3
Ty France and the Seattle Mariners will take the field on Saturday at Globe Life Field against Andrew Heaney, who is projected to start for the Texas Rangers. First pitch is set for 4:05 PM ET for the second game of a three-game series.
Sign up for Fubo to watch this game and make sure you don't miss any of the action all season long!
Rangers vs. Mariners Live Stream, TV Channel and Game Info:
- Date: Saturday, June 3, 2023
- Time: 4:05 PM ET
- TV Channel: BSSW
- Location: Arlington, Texas
- Venue: Globe Life Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Read More About This Game
|Rangers Injury Report|
|Rangers vs Mariners Betting Trends & Stats|
|Rangers vs Mariners Pitching Matchup|
|Rangers vs Mariners Player Props|
|Rangers vs Mariners Odds|
|Rangers vs Mariners Prediction|
Rangers Batting & Pitching Performance
- The Rangers are ninth-best in baseball with 71 total home runs.
- Texas' .448 slugging percentage is fourth-best in baseball.
- The Rangers lead the majors with a .272 batting average.
- Texas scores the most runs in baseball (348 total, 6.2 per game).
- The Rangers are second in baseball with an on-base percentage of .339.
- The Rangers strike out 8.8 times per game to rank 12th in baseball.
- Texas' pitching staff is 23rd in MLB with a collective 8.4 strikeouts per nine innings.
- Texas has a 3.62 team ERA that ranks third among all MLB pitching staffs.
- The Rangers have the third-lowest WHIP in the majors (1.182).
Rangers Probable Starting Pitcher
- Heaney makes the start for the Rangers, his 11th of the season. He is 4-3 with a 3.76 ERA and 55 strikeouts in 55 2/3 innings pitched.
- His last appearance was on Saturday, May 27 against the Baltimore Orioles, when the lefty tossed seven innings, surrendering one earned run while giving up four hits.
- Heaney is looking for his fifth quality start in a row.
- Heaney is seeking his fifth straight appearance lasting five or more innings. He averages 5.5 frames per appearance on the mound.
|Date||Opponent||Score||Home/Away||Rangers Starter||Opponent Starter|
|5/28/2023||Orioles||L 3-2||Away||Cody Bradford||Kyle Bradish|
|5/29/2023||Tigers||W 5-0||Away||Nathan Eovaldi||Matthew Boyd|
|5/30/2023||Tigers||W 10-6||Away||Martín Pérez||Alex Faedo|
|5/31/2023||Tigers||L 3-2||Away||Dane Dunning||Joey Wentz|
|6/2/2023||Mariners||W 2-0||Home||Jon Gray||Luis Castillo|
|6/4/2023||Mariners||-||Home||Nathan Eovaldi||Bryce Miller|
|6/5/2023||Cardinals||-||Home||Martín Pérez||Adam Wainwright|
|6/6/2023||Cardinals||-||Home||Dane Dunning||Matthew Liberatore|
|6/7/2023||Cardinals||-||Home||Jon Gray||Jack Flaherty|
|6/9/2023||Rays||-||Away||Andrew Heaney||Josh Fleming|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.