The 2023 The Memorial Tournament Presented By Workday Odds & Preview: Gary Woodland
Following the second round of The Memorial Tournament presented by Workday, Gary Woodland is in 22nd at -1.
Looking to bet on Gary Woodland at The Memorial Tournament presented by Workday this week? Read on for the statistics you can use before you make your picks.
Put together your best lineup of golfers and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Gary Woodland Insights
- Woodland has finished better than par 10 times and posted 11 rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 16 rounds.
- He has recorded one of the 10 best scores of the day in three of his last 16 rounds.
- Over his last 16 rounds, Woodland has finished within three strokes of the best score of the round once, and within five strokes of the top score of the day on eight occasions.
- In his past five events, Woodland has finished in the top 20 once.
- He has made four cuts in his past five tournaments.
- In his past five tournaments, Woodland has posted a score better than average in three of them.
Sign up for ESPN+ to get access to PGA Tour Live, which broadcasts the main feed, featured holes and marquee groups from over 35 events per year! Plus, get tons of other live sports, original shows and the full "30 for 30" library. Sign up today!
Over the last year
|Tournaments||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|
The Memorial Tournament presented by Workday Insights and Stats
- Woodland has one top-five finish in his past 12 appearances in this tournament. His average finishing position has been 31st.
- Woodland has made the cut in eight of his past 12 appearances at this tournament.
- Woodland finished 22nd when he last played this event, which was in 2023.
- Courses on the Tour in the past year have averaged 7,301 yards, a good bit shorter than the 7,571-yard length for this tournament.
- The courses that Woodland has played in the past year have had an average distance of 7,363 yards, while Muirfield Village GC will be 7,571 yards this week.
Woodland's Last Time Out
- Woodland was in the 25th percentile on par 3s at the PGA Championship, with an average of 3.25 strokes on the eight par-3 holes.
- His 4.29-stroke average on the 24 par-4 holes at the PGA Championship was poor, putting him in the 24th percentile of the field.
- Woodland was better than 65% of the competitors at the PGA Championship on par-5 holes, averaging 4.75 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.96.
- Woodland did not card a birdie on any of the eight par-3s at the PGA Championship (the other competitors averaged 1.3).
- On the eight par-3s at the PGA Championship, Woodland carded two bogeys or worse (the tournament average was 2.8).
- Woodland's two birdies or better on par-4s at the PGA Championship were less than the field average of 4.5.
- In that most recent competition, Woodland carded a bogey or worse on nine of 24 par-4s (the field averaged 9.7).
- Woodland finished the PGA Championship with a birdie or better on one of four par-5s, fewer than the field's average, 1.3.
- The field at the PGA Championship averaged 1.0 bogey or worse on the four par-5s, but Woodland finished without one.
The Memorial Tournament presented by Workday Time and Date Info
- Date: June 1- 4, 2023
- Course: Muirfield Village GC
- Location: Dublin, Ohio
- Par: 72 / 7,571 yards
- Woodland Odds to Win: +18000 (Bet now with DraftKings!)
Watch live golf without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
All statistics in this article reflect Woodland's performance prior to the 2023 The Memorial Tournament presented by Workday.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit offer pages for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please play responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.