Rangers vs. Orioles: Odds, spread, over/under - May 28
The Baltimore Orioles (33-19) and the Texas Rangers (33-18) will match up on Sunday, May 28 at Oriole Park at Camden Yards, with Kyle Bradish pitching for the Orioles and Cody Bradford toeing the rubber for the Rangers. The first pitch will be thrown at 1:35 PM ET.
The Orioles are the favorite in this one, at -145, while the underdog Rangers have +120 odds to win. Baltimore (-1.5) is the favorite on the run line. A 9-run over/under is set for the matchup.
Rangers vs. Orioles Time and TV Channel
- Date: Sunday, May 28, 2023
- Time: 1:35 PM ET
- TV: MLB Network
- Location: Baltimore, Maryland
- Venue: Oriole Park at Camden Yards
- Probable Pitchers: Bradish - BAL (2-1, 4.34 ERA) vs Bradford - TEX (0-1, 10.80 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Rangers vs. Orioles Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
See the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup available at multiple sportsbooks.
|Orioles Moneyline||Rangers Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|DraftKings||-150||+130||Orioles (-1.5)||9||Bet on this game with DraftKings!|
|BetMGM||-145||+120||Orioles (-1.5)||9||Bet on this game with BetMGM!|
|PointsBet||-149||+130||Orioles (-1.5)||9||Bet on this game with PointsBet!|
|Tipico||-140||+120||Orioles (-1.5)||-||Bet on this game with Tipico!|
Looking to bet on the Rangers versus Orioles game but don't know where to start? Consider some of the most common betting types, such as the moneyline, run line, and total. A moneyline bet, such as the Rangers (+120) in this matchup, means that you think the Rangers will win, simple as that! And if they do, and you bet $10, you'd get $22.00 back.
There are tons of other ways to bet, including on player props (will Marcus Semien hit a home run?), parlays (combining picks from multiple games to multiply your winnings) and more. Check out the BetMGM website and app for more details on the multitude of ways you can play.
Ready to place your bet? Click here to sign up and claim your BetMGM Promo today.
Read More About This Game
|Rangers Injury Report|
|Orioles vs Rangers Betting Trends & Stats|
|Orioles vs Rangers Player Props|
|Orioles vs Rangers Pitching Matchup|
|Orioles vs Rangers Prediction|
|How to Watch Orioles vs Rangers|
Rangers vs. Orioles Betting Trends and Insights
- This season, the Orioles have been favored 26 times and won 19, or 73.1%, of those games.
- The Orioles have a 17-4 record (winning 81% of their games) when playing as moneyline favorites of -145 or shorter.
- Baltimore has a 59.2% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
- The Orioles have a 1-3 record across the four games they were a moneyline favorite in their last 10 matchups.
- Over its last 10 matchups (all 10 of them had set totals), Baltimore and its opponents combined to hit the over six times.
- The Rangers have been victorious in 12, or 60%, of the 20 contests they have been chosen as underdogs in this season.
- This season, the Rangers have come away with a win five times in 10 chances when named as an underdog of at least +120 or worse on the moneyline.
- The Rangers have played as underdogs in three of their past 10 games and have gone 2-1 in those contests.
- In the last 10 games with a total, Texas and its opponents have combined to hit the over six times.
Rangers vs. Orioles Player Props
|Hits O/U||Total Bases O/U||HR O/U||RBI O/U|
|Corey Seager||1.5 (+200)||1.5 (+120)||0.5 (+550)||0.5 (+175)|
|Marcus Semien||1.5 (+185)||1.5 (+110)||0.5 (+575)||0.5 (+170)|
|Josh Jung||0.5 (-222)||1.5 (+145)||0.5 (+600)||0.5 (+175)|
|Adolis García||0.5 (-238)||1.5 (+130)||0.5 (+525)||0.5 (+145)|
|Nate Lowe||0.5 (-278)||1.5 (+130)||0.5 (+725)||0.5 (+190)|
Check out all the player prop markets available for this game, including betting on players to get a hit, go deep, or pick up a bunch of strikeouts. Head to BetMGM for the latest odds available for the Rangers, and place your bets.
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Rangers Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||AL West Rank|
|Win World Series||+2000||9th||2nd|
|Win AL West||+225||-||2nd|
Think the Rangers can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Texas and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link for a great new user offer.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.