Guardians vs. Cardinals Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - May 27
Saturday's game between the St. Louis Cardinals (23-30) and Cleveland Guardians (22-28) squaring off at Progressive Field has a projected final score of 5-3 (based on our computer prediction) in favor of the Cardinals, so it should be a tight matchup. The game will start at 7:15 PM ET on May 27.
The Guardians will look to Tanner Bibee (1-1) versus the Cardinals and Jack Flaherty (3-4).
Guardians vs. Cardinals Game Info & Odds
- When: Saturday, May 27, 2023 at 7:15 PM ET
- Where: Progressive Field in Cleveland, Ohio
- How to Watch on TV: FOX
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Guardians vs. Cardinals Score Prediction
Our pick for this game is Cardinals 5, Guardians 4.
Total Prediction for Guardians vs. Cardinals
- Total Prediction: Over 8 runs
Discover More About This Game
Guardians Performance Insights
- The Guardians have played as the favorite in five of their past 10 games and won two of those contests.
- When it comes to hitting the over, Cleveland and its opponents are 3-6-1 in its last 10 games with a total.
- The Guardians have a record of 1-1-0 ATS over their last 10 games.
- The Guardians have been favorites in 29 games this season and won 14 (48.3%) of those contests.
- Cleveland is 14-16 this season when entering a game favored by -110 or more on the moneyline.
- Oddsmakers have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that the Guardians have a 52.4% chance to win.
- Cleveland has scored the fewest runs in the majors this season with just 173 (3.5 per game).
- The Guardians' 3.86 team ERA ranks ninth across all league pitching staffs.
Cardinals Performance Insights
- The Cardinals have played as the underdog in four of their past 10 games and have gone 2-2 in those contests.
- In its last 10 games with an over/under, St. Louis and its opponents have combined to eclipse the total six times.
- The Cardinals have had a spread set in one of their past 10 games, and they have failed to cover the spread each time.
- The Cardinals have been underdogs in 21 games this season and have come away with the win nine times (42.9%) in those contests.
- St. Louis has a win-loss record of 9-12 when favored by -110 or worse by sportsbooks this year.
- The Cardinals have an implied victory probability of 52.4% according to the moneyline set by oddsmakers for this matchup.
- St. Louis is the fifth-highest scoring team in baseball, averaging five runs per game (266 total).
- The Cardinals have pitched to a 4.34 ERA this season, which ranks 17th in baseball.
Put your picks to the test and bet on with BetMGM Sportsbook.
|May 21||@ Mets||L 2-1||Shane Bieber vs Justin Verlander|
|May 22||White Sox||W 3-0||Hunter Gaddis vs Jimmy Lambert|
|May 23||White Sox||L 4-2||Logan Allen vs Dylan Cease|
|May 24||White Sox||L 6-0||Cal Quantrill vs Michael Kopech|
|May 26||Cardinals||W 4-3||Shane Bieber vs Matthew Liberatore|
|May 27||Cardinals||-||Tanner Bibee vs Jack Flaherty|
|May 28||Cardinals||-||Hunter Gaddis vs Jordan Montgomery|
|May 29||@ Orioles||-||Logan Allen vs Tyler Wells|
|May 30||@ Orioles||-||Cal Quantrill vs Kyle Gibson|
|May 31||@ Orioles||-||Shane Bieber vs Grayson Rodriguez|
|June 1||@ Twins||-||Tanner Bibee vs Pablo Lopez|
|May 22||@ Reds||L 6-5||Jordan Montgomery vs Brandon Williamson|
|May 23||@ Reds||W 8-5||Adam Wainwright vs Graham Ashcraft|
|May 24||@ Reds||L 10-3||Steven Matz vs Ben Lively|
|May 25||@ Reds||W 2-1||Miles Mikolas vs Luke Weaver|
|May 26||@ Guardians||L 4-3||Matthew Liberatore vs Shane Bieber|
|May 27||@ Guardians||-||Jack Flaherty vs Tanner Bibee|
|May 28||@ Guardians||-||Jordan Montgomery vs Hunter Gaddis|
|May 29||Royals||-||Adam Wainwright vs TBA|
|May 30||Royals||-||Miles Mikolas vs Zack Greinke|
|June 2||@ Pirates||-||Miles Mikolas vs Roansy Contreras|
|June 3||@ Pirates||-||Matthew Liberatore vs TBA|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.