The 2023 Charles Schwab Challenge Odds & Preview: Davis Riley
Following the second round of the Charles Schwab Challenge, Davis Riley is in 83rd at +3.
Looking to place a bet on Davis Riley at the Charles Schwab Challenge this week? Keep reading for all the stats and odds you can use before you make your picks.
Put together your best lineup of golfers and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Davis Riley Insights
- Riley has finished below par twice and carded two rounds with a better-than-average score over his last nine rounds.
- He hasn't finished any of his most recent nine rounds with a top-10 score on the day.
- Riley has not finished within five strokes of the top score of the day in any of his most recent nine rounds.
- In his past five tournaments, Riley has not finished in the top 20.
- The past five times he has played a tournament, he's made the cut once.
- Riley has not finished within five shots of the winner or recorded a better-than-average score in any of his past five events.
Sign up for ESPN+ to get access to PGA Tour Live, which broadcasts the main feed, featured holes and marquee groups from over 35 events per year! Plus, get tons of other live sports, original shows and the full "30 for 30" library. Sign up today!
Over the last year
|Tournaments||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|
Sign up today for DraftKings and get our new player bonus offer! Once you've signed up, check out the latest PGA odds and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook.
Charles Schwab Challenge Insights and Stats
- In Riley's previous two appearances in this tournament, he has finished among the top five once. His average finish has been 36th.
- In his most recent two attempts at this event, he's made the cut every time.
- Riley last competed at this event in 2023 and finished 68th.
- This event will take place on a par 70 listed at 7,209 yards, compared to the average for Tour stops in the past year.
- Riley will take to the 7,209-yard course this week at Colonial Country Club after having played courses with an average length of 7,294 yards during the past year.
Riley's Last Time Out
- Riley was in the fifth percentile on par 3s at the PGA Championship, with an average of 3.50 strokes on the eight par-3 holes.
- His 4.08-stroke average on the 24 par-4 holes at the PGA Championship was strong, putting him in the 76th percentile of the field.
- Riley was better than just 14% of the competitors at the PGA Championship on par-5 holes, averaging 5.25 strokes per hole in comparison to the field average of 4.96.
- Riley failed to card a birdie on any of the eight par-3s at the PGA Championship (the field averaged 1.3).
- On the eight par-3s at the PGA Championship, Riley carded three bogeys or worse (more than the field average of 2.8).
- Riley recorded more birdies or better (six) than the tournament average of 4.5 on the 24 par-4s at the PGA Championship.
- At that most recent tournament, Riley's par-4 performance (on 24 holes) included a bogey or worse eight times (better than the field's average, 9.7).
- Riley ended the PGA Championship without carding a birdie or better on a par-5 hole, while the field averaged 1.3 on the four par-5s.
- On the four par-5s at the PGA Championship, Riley carded an equal amount of bogeys or worse (one) as the tournament average.
Charles Schwab Challenge Time and Date Info
- Date: May 25-28, 2023
- Course: Colonial Country Club
- Location: Fort Worth, Texas
- Par: 70 / 7,209 yards
- Riley Odds to Win: +500000 (Bet now with DraftKings!)
Watch live golf without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
All statistics in this article reflect Riley's performance prior to the 2023 Charles Schwab Challenge.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit offer pages for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please play responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.