Rangers vs. Pirates: Odds, spread, over/under - May 23
Marcus Semien will lead the charge for the Texas Rangers (29-18) on Tuesday, May 23, when they square off against Bryan Reynolds and the Pittsburgh Pirates (25-22) at PNC Park at 6:35 PM ET.
The Pirates have been listed as +135 moneyline underdogs in this matchup with the Rangers (-165). The total for the contest is listed at 8 runs.
Rangers vs. Pirates Time and TV Channel
- Date: Tuesday, May 23, 2023
- Time: 6:35 PM ET
- TV: SportsNet PT
- Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Venue: PNC Park
- Probable Pitchers: Nathan Eovaldi - TEX (5-2, 2.83 ERA) vs Rich Hill - PIT (4-3, 3.99 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Rangers vs. Pirates Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
Check out the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup listed on individual sportsbooks.
|Rangers Moneyline||Pirates Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|DraftKings||-155||+135||-||8||Bet on this game with DraftKings!|
|BetMGM||-165||+135||-||8||Bet on this game with BetMGM!|
|PointsBet||-169||+140||-||8||Bet on this game with PointsBet!|
|Tipico||-160||+140||Rangers (-1.5)||-||Bet on this game with Tipico!|
Wanting to bet on the Rangers and Pirates matchup but aren't sure how to get started? Here's a quick rundown. Some of the most common betting types include the moneyline, run line, and total. A moneyline bet means that you think one of the teams -- the Rangers (-165), for example -- will win. It's that simple! If the Rangers are victorious, and you bet $10, you'd get $16.06 back.
There are lots of other ways to play, too. You can wager on player props (will Marcus Semien hit a home run?), parlays (combining picks from different games to multiply your potential winnings), and more. For more details on the many ways you can wager, check out the BetMGM app and website.
Ready to place your bet? Click here to sign up and claim your BetMGM Promo today.
Read More About This Game
|Rangers Injury Report|
|Rangers vs Pirates Betting Trends & Stats|
|Rangers vs Pirates Player Props|
|Rangers vs Pirates Pitching Matchup|
|Rangers vs Pirates Prediction|
|How to Watch Rangers vs Pirates|
Rangers vs. Pirates Betting Trends and Insights
- The Rangers have entered the game as favorites 25 times this season and won 16, or 64%, of those games.
- When playing as moneyline favorites with odds of -165 or shorter, the Rangers have a record of 13-3 (81.2%).
- The oddsmakers' moneyline implies a 62.3% chance of a victory for Texas.
- The Rangers were favored on the moneyline in seven of their last 10 games, and they went 5-2 in those matchups.
- In its last 10 matchups, Texas and its opponents combined to go over the run total eight times (all 10 games had set totals).
- The Pirates have come away with 16 wins in the 34 contests they have been listed as the underdogs in this season.
- This season, the Pirates have been victorious five times in 10 chances when named as an underdog of at least +135 or longer on the moneyline.
- In eight games over the last 10 matchups when set as underdogs by oddsmakers, the Pirates had a record of 4-4.
- In the last 10 games with a total, Pittsburgh and its opponents have failed to hit the over six times.
Rangers vs. Pirates Player Props
|Hits O/U||Total Bases O/U||HR O/U||RBI O/U|
|Josh Jung||0.5 (-227)||1.5 (+125)||0.5 (+500)||0.5 (+160)|
|Ezequiel Duran||0.5 (-222)||1.5 (+120)||0.5 (+500)||0.5 (+165)|
|Corey Seager||1.5 (+185)||1.5 (+100)||0.5 (+400)||0.5 (+150)|
|Marcus Semien||0.5 (-278)||1.5 (+100)||0.5 (+450)||0.5 (+185)|
|Adolis García||0.5 (-222)||1.5 (+115)||0.5 (+400)||0.5 (+150)|
Check out all the player prop markets available for this game, including betting on players to get a hit, go deep, or pick up a bunch of strikeouts. Head to BetMGM for the latest odds available for the Rangers, and place your bets.
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Rangers Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||AL West Rank|
|Win World Series||+2000||9th||2nd|
|Win AL West||+275||-||2nd|
Think the Rangers can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Texas and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link for a great new user offer.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.