How to Watch the Rangers vs. Pirates Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for May 23
Published: May. 23, 2023 at 12:13 PM CDT|Updated: May. 23, 2023 at 5:13 PM CDT
Adolis Garcia and the Texas Rangers take on Andrew McCutchen and the Pittsburgh Pirates at PNC Park on Tuesday, at 6:35 PM ET.
Sign up for Fubo to watch this game and make sure you don't miss any of the action all season long!
Bet with the King of Sportsbooks! Check out the latest odds and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Rangers vs. Pirates Live Stream, TV Channel and Game Info:
- Date: Tuesday, May 23, 2023
- Time: 6:35 PM ET
- TV Channel: SportsNet PT
- Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Venue: PNC Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Explore More About This Game
|Rangers Injury Report|
|Rangers vs Pirates Betting Trends & Stats|
|Rangers vs Pirates Player Props|
|Rangers vs Pirates Pitching Matchup|
|Rangers vs Pirates Prediction|
|Rangers vs Pirates Odds|
Rangers Batting & Pitching Performance
- The Rangers are seventh in baseball with 64 home runs. They average 1.4 per game.
- Texas' .453 slugging percentage ranks third-best in baseball.
- The Rangers' .271 batting average leads MLB.
- Texas has the No. 1 offense in MLB action, scoring 6.4 runs per game (301 total runs).
- The Rangers are second in MLB with an on-base percentage of .341.
- The Rangers strike out nine times per game to rank 20th in the majors.
- The 8.5 strikeouts per nine innings put together by Texas' pitching staff ranks 21st in MLB.
- Texas' 3.87 team ERA ranks ninth among all MLB pitching staffs.
- Rangers pitchers combine for the No. 5 WHIP in the majors (1.206).
Rangers Probable Starting Pitcher
- Nathan Eovaldi makes the start for the Rangers, his 10th of the season. He is 5-2 with a 2.83 ERA and 61 strikeouts in 60 1/3 innings pitched.
- The righty's most recent time out was on Thursday against the Atlanta Braves, when he tossed seven innings, surrendering three earned runs while allowing five hits.
- Eovaldi is looking to notch his seventh straight quality start in this game.
- Eovaldi will try to go five or more innings for his 10th straight appearance. He's averaging 6.7 innings per outing.
|Date||Opponent||Score||Home/Away||Rangers Starter||Opponent Starter|
|5/17/2023||Braves||L 6-5||Home||Nathan Eovaldi||Spencer Strider|
|5/19/2023||Rockies||W 7-2||Home||Martín Pérez||Karl Kauffmann|
|5/20/2023||Rockies||W 11-5||Home||Jon Gray||Kyle Freeland|
|5/21/2023||Rockies||W 13-3||Home||Andrew Heaney||Connor Seabold|
|5/22/2023||Pirates||L 6-4||Away||Dane Dunning||Luis Ortiz|
|5/23/2023||Pirates||-||Away||Nathan Eovaldi||Rich Hill|
|5/24/2023||Pirates||-||Away||Martín Pérez||Johan Oviedo|
|5/26/2023||Orioles||-||Away||Jon Gray||Grayson Rodriguez|
|5/27/2023||Orioles||-||Away||Andrew Heaney||Dean Kremer|
|5/28/2023||Orioles||-||Away||Dane Dunning||Kyle Bradish|
|5/29/2023||Tigers||-||Away||Nathan Eovaldi||Matthew Boyd|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.