Taylor Townsend 2023 French Open Odds
Taylor Townsend has a match with Anastasia Potapova coming up next in the French Open round of 128. Townsend currently is +30000 to win it all at Stade Roland Garros.
Find all the latest odds for the 2023 French Open and place your bets with a new user bonus from BetMGM.
Townsend at the 2023 French Open
- Next Round: Round of 128
- Tournament Dates: May 21 - June 10
- Venue: Stade Roland Garros
- Location: Paris, France
- Court Surface: Clay
Watch live sports without cable! Sign up today for a free trial to Fubo!
Townsend's Next Match
In the round of 128 on Sunday, May 28 (at 9:00 AM ET), Townsend will face Potapova, after defeating Maria Timofeeva 7-5, 6-2 in the previous round.
Townsend has current moneyline odds of +180 to win her next matchup versus Potapova. Check out the latest odds for the entire field at BetMGM.
Taylor Townsend Grand Slam Odds
- French Open odds to win: +30000
Want to bet on Townsend? Head to BetMGM using our link for a bonus bet special offer for new players!
- In the qualifying round on Friday, Townsend beat No. 208-ranked Timofeeva, 7-5, 6-2.
- Townsend is 12-10 over the past 12 months, with no tournament titles.
- Townsend has a record of 5-2 on clay over the last 12 months.
- Over the past 12 months (across all court surfaces), Townsend has played 22 matches and 23.2 games per match.
- In her seven matches on a clay surface over the past 12 months, Townsend has averaged 23.4 games.
- As far as serve/return winning percentages over the past year, Townsend has won 71.2% of her games on serve, and 32.1% on return.
- Townsend has claimed 70.7% of her service games on clay over the past year and 40.0% of her return games.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.