Stars vs. Golden Knights: Betting Trends, Odds, Advanced Stats - Stanley Cup Semifinals Game 2
Published: May. 21, 2023 at 2:46 AM CDT|Updated: May. 21, 2023 at 12:47 PM CDT
The Vegas Golden Knights are set for Game 2 of the Stanley Cup Semifinals against the Dallas Stars at T-Mobile Arena on Sunday, May 21, starting at 3:00 PM ET on ABC and ESPN+. The Golden Knights are on top 1-0 in the series. The Stars are underdogs (+100) against the Golden Knights (-120).
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle. Click here to sign up!
Stars vs. Golden Knights Game Info
- When: Sunday, May 21, 2023 at 3:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ABC and ESPN+
- Where: T-Mobile Arena in Paradise, Nevada
|Golden Knights (-120)||Stars (+100)||-|
Don't stay in the penalty box, sign up for DraftKings today
Stars Betting Insights
- The Stars have won 10, or 43.5%, of the 23 games they have played as an underdog this season.
- This season Dallas has won nine of its 20 games, or 45.0%, when it's the underdog by at least +100 on the moneyline.
- Oddsmakers have implied, given the moneyline set for this matchup, that the Stars have a 50.0% chance to win.
Stars vs Golden Knights Additional Info
|Golden Knights vs Stars Player Props|
|Golden Knights vs Stars Odds/Over/Under|
|How to Watch Golden Knights vs Stars|
|Golden Knights vs Stars Prediction|
Stars vs. Golden Knights Rankings
|Golden Knights Total (Rank)||Stars Total (Rank)|
|267 (14th)||Goals||281 (7th)|
|225 (11th)||Goals Allowed||215 (3rd)|
|42 (25th)||Power Play Goals||64 (5th)|
|44 (10th)||Shorthanded Goals Allowed||40 (3rd)|
Put your picks to the test and bet on the Stars with DraftKings.
Stars Advanced Stats
- Dallas and its opponents failed to combine to hit the over in any of the Stars' last 10 games.
- The Stars and their opponents have combined to score an average of goals in their last 10 games, identical to the over/under listed in this matchup.
- In their past 10 games, the Stars and their opponents are scoring one more goal per game than their season-long game scoring average, 9 goals.
- The Stars' 281 total goals (3.4 per game) are the seventh-most in the league.
- The Stars' 215 total goals given up (2.6 per game) are the third-fewest in the league.
- Their fourth-best goal differential is +66.
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly. If you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.