Michael Mmoh 2023 French Open Odds
Michael Mmoh will begin play in the French Open (in Paris, France) versus Taylor Fritz in the round of 128. He was forced to retire in the round of 16 of the Abierto Mexicano Telcel presentado por HSBC, his most recent tournament. Mmoh currently has +50000 odds to win this tournament at Stade Roland Garros.
Find all the latest odds for the 2023 French Open and place your bets with a new user bonus from BetMGM.
Mmoh at the 2023 French Open
- Next Round: Round of 128
- Tournament Dates: May 21 - June 11
- TV Channel: Tennis Channel (Watch on Fubo)
- Venue: Stade Roland Garros
- Location: Paris, France
- Court Surface: Clay
Watch live sports without cable! Sign up today for a free trial to Fubo!
Mmoh's Next Match
In his opening match at the French Open, Mmoh will face Fritz on Monday, May 29 at 5:00 AM ET in the round of 128.
Mmoh is listed at +1100 to win his next contest against Fritz. Check out the latest odds for the entire field at BetMGM.
Michael Mmoh Grand Slam Odds
- French Open odds to win: +50000
Want to bet on Mmoh? Head to BetMGM using our link for a bonus bet special offer for new players!
- In his most recent scheduled match, Mmoh advanced past Tommy Paul via walkover at the Abierto Mexicano Telcel presentado por HSBC on March 1, 2023.
- In nine tournaments over the past 12 months, Mmoh has yet to win a title, and his record is 11-10.
- Through 21 matches over the past 12 months (across all court surfaces), Mmoh has played 23.3 games per match. He won 52.8% of them.
- Over the past year, Mmoh has won 74.7% of his service games, and he has won 29.9% of his return games.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.