Emilio Nava 2023 French Open Odds
Emilio Nava is in the French Open round of 128 against Roberto Carballes Baena. Nava currently is +50000 to win it all at Stade Roland Garros.
Find all the latest odds for the 2023 French Open and place your bets with a new user bonus from BetMGM.
Nava at the 2023 French Open
- Next Round: Round of 128
- Tournament Dates: May 21 - June 11
- TV Channel: Tennis Channel (Watch on Fubo)
- Venue: Stade Roland Garros
- Location: Paris, France
- Court Surface: Clay
Watch live sports without cable! Sign up today for a free trial to Fubo!
Nava's Next Match
On Sunday, May 28 at 8:15 AM ET, Nava will play Carballes Baena in the round of 128, after beating Geoffrey Blancaneaux 3-6, 6-4, 6-3 in the previous round.
Nava currently has odds of +280 to win his next match against Carballes Baena. Check out the latest odds for the entire field at BetMGM.
Emilio Nava Grand Slam Odds
- French Open odds to win: +50000
Want to bet on Nava? Head to BetMGM using our link for a bonus bet special offer for new players!
- Nava beat Blancaneaux 3-6, 6-4, 6-3 on Friday in the qualifying round.
- Through 11 tournaments over the past 12 months, Nava has yet to win a title, and his overall record is 10-11.
- Nava has a match record of 1-2 on clay over the last 12 months.
- Through 21 matches over the past year (across all court types), Nava has played 24.7 games per match. He won 47.4% of them.
- In his three matches on a clay surface over the past year, Nava has averaged 28.7 games.
- Over the past year, Nava has won 75.4% of his service games, and he has won 13.8% of his return games.
- On clay over the past year, Nava has been victorious in 69.2% of his service games and 7.1% of his return games.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.