Elizabeth Mandlik 2023 French Open Odds
The French Open continues in Paris, France, with Elizabeth Mandlik in the round of 128 versus Simona Waltert. Mandlik's odds are +40000 to win this event at Stade Roland Garros.
Find all the latest odds for the 2023 French Open and place your bets with a new user bonus from BetMGM.
Mandlik at the 2023 French Open
- Next Round: Round of 128
- Tournament Dates: May 21 - June 10
- Venue: Stade Roland Garros
- Location: Paris, France
- Court Surface: Clay
Watch live sports without cable! Sign up today for a free trial to Fubo!
Mandlik's Next Match
On Monday, May 29 at 5:00 AM ET, Mandlik will face Waltert in the round of 128, after defeating Laura Pigossi 6-2, 2-6, 7-5 in the previous round.
Mandlik is currently listed at -145 to win her next contest against Waltert. Check out the latest odds for the entire field at BetMGM.
Elizabeth Mandlik Grand Slam Odds
- French Open odds to win: +40000
Want to bet on Mandlik? Head to BetMGM using our link for a bonus bet special offer for new players!
- Mandlik defeated No. 139-ranked Pigossi 6-2, 2-6, 7-5 on Thursday to make the .
- Through 13 tournaments over the past year, Mandlik has gone 11-13 and has yet to win a title.
- Mandlik is 4-3 on clay over the past year, with zero tournament victories.
- Over the past 12 months (across all court types), Mandlik has played 24 matches and 22.6 games per match.
- On clay, Mandlik has played seven matches over the past 12 months, and she has totaled 21.4 games per match while winning 51.3% of games.
- Over the past year, Mandlik has won 57.1% of her service games, and she has won 44.0% of her return games.
- As far as serve/return winning percentages on clay over the past year, Mandlik has won 64.9% of her games on serve, and 55.6% on return.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.